IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Erik

What was the meaning of this, I always wondered, black magic ?

Rate this topic

Hey,

i remember a thing that happened to me in an unspecified time at an unspecified place.....

Some unspecified woman told me one day to hang a poster of Shiva on the wall before my bed ( i was sleeping with my feet towards the picture) and put a key under my pillow with a glass or a bottle of water right under the bed, under the pillow, directly under the key.....and then go to sleep...

Now, i don't know what happened, it felt like nothing happened, but i always wondered what this was...

Somebody ?

Guest guest

Haribol,

You are from Rotterdam prabhuji.

Were you there for Bhagwat saptah in Rotterdam which was held few weeks back? I was there and it was great. Rotterdam is a great place for devotees.

YS, DEV

Haribolo Dev,

yes i was in Rotterdam from the 12th 'till the 23rd or so this month, but i was not aware of any festival, i would go to the temple there but i had so many things to do, you will not believe....

Anyway, tell me about the festival and yes...Rotterdam is a great city, was a good place to be born in.....close to where i am now, thankGod,

cheers,

YS,

erik

Guest guest

Haribol,

The bhagwat sptaha was given by HG Radha govind das goswami ( Of vrindavan) from 15th to 21st march. Maharaj knows sanskrit and scriptures very well. Spatah was in Hindi and was translated in local language. I was there to attend the saptah. I visited the Adurya dham temple too. The lecture was Yayati, Devyani topic from bhagwatam. It was held in some place associated with a hindu temple.

It was nice to see so many devotees in Rotterdam. I was fortunate to visit few of them with maharaj. They have nice alter at home and they seems to be very fixed in Sadhana.

YS, DEV

Wow,

so it seems i missed something, right ?

I didn't know about it...

Anyway, yep, we in Rotterdam are fixed in Sadhana, when i was there i did Mangala Arati and Guru Puja in front of my improvised altar there, but after a few days i got a little lazy, but i came back again.

Spiritual life seems to be like a jojo, isn't it ?

YS,

Erik.

Guest guest

Dear Erik

Happy to read about the switch you made thanks to Dharmananda. Are you still teaching yoga??

I met him last year and stayed a few months and came back this year again. He is to me amazingly pure, warm, loving and wise. Thanks to him I am starting a spiritual club now.

Hey,

i remember a thing that happened to me in an unspecified time at an unspecified place.....

Some unspecified woman told me one day to hang a poster of Shiva on the wall before my bed ( i was sleeping with my feet towards the picture) and put a key under my pillow with a glass or a bottle of water right under the bed, under the pillow, directly under the key.....and then go to sleep...

Now, i don't know what happened, it felt like nothing happened, but i always wondered what this was...

Somebody ?

Hey Saskia....

cool that you met Dharmananda and cool to hear about him......

I am quite surprised by this reply because I didn't read my old posts anymore for some time...anyway, what kind of spiritual club you have started, would love to hear about it...

Yeah, I am still teaching yoga in Radhadesh, but most of the students have essay's to write and are busy with their study, so there is not so much going on here now, I teach to groups that come here, in a few days a group of 28 persons and I think in July 70 people.....and inbetween a few more...

Yeah, without Dharmananda I would have been a lost sheep, a black sheep, I gues, this man influenced me soo much, I owe him a lot....

Maybe you can check this out I made for him and my other 3 Siksha Guru's, it's an album on facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5212&l=0e005&id=667445070

Hope to hear from you again.....

:)