IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
neurostro

an end or complete change

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujans and fellow members,

<o></o>I have one question which I request you all to guide me. My question is as follows:

We all use 8<sup>th</sup> house from a particular bhava to be an end of area related to that bhava and at the same time a new beginning of some new activity related to that bhava only. i.e. 8<sup>th</sup> from tenth shows end of current job\business and beginning of new job\business or 8<sup>th</sup> from UL shows second wife.

• Now my question is that which bhava shows a complete end of a particular activity? e.g. in India we often see that a working woman quits her job once she gets married or on a birth of child [end of job and no new job] or an accident makes a person unable to continue any activity he may be carrying on [again an end without any new beginning]
  • What are the planets involved in such combinations involving an end to particular activity or a complete change in activity? Is this related to lordships of planets?

Regards

Neurostro