IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

In Depression, heart-broken, Please Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Members!

I have been under severe depression since two months. I was involved in a serious relationship since 4 years. We wanted to get married but had to sacrifice our love and relationship due to the pressure of her parents.

Can you please look at my chart and throw some light on my marriage(love or arranged?) and predict how it is going to be?

I would really be glad if you could help me with my situation. I am trying my best but am unable to cope with this situation.

My details:

DOB: February 23rd, 1983

Time: 17:45

Place: Hyderabad, A.P, INDIA

In hope of hearing from you soon

Thank you

Kumar

Never Miss an Email

Stay connected with Mail on your mobile. Get started!

consult seetharamacharyulu in hyd on 9848047406 for n appointment n all ur problems will be fixed by remedies.no fee n u can pay nything.its not a business for him.be happpy now.meet him soon.

Respected Members!

I have been under severe depression since two months. I was involved in a serious relationship since 4 years. We wanted to get married but had to sacrifice our love and relationship due to the pressure of her parents.

Can you please look at my chart and throw some light on my marriage(love or arranged?) and predict how it is going to be?

I would really be glad if you could help me with my situation. I am trying my best but am unable to cope with this situation.

My details:

DOB: February 23rd, 1983

Time: 17:45

Place: Hyderabad, A.P, INDIA

In hope of hearing from you soon

Thank you

Kumar

Never Miss an Email

Stay connected with Mail on your mobile. Get started!

Namaskar Kumar Ji,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It is time for you to come out of depression! You are running Saturn-Ketu dasa. Saturn is your 6th lord (diseases and enemies). He is highly malefic and uccha (powerful). As for marriage, it will likely be arranged. Sun is your Lagnesh and he is sitting in 7th house. This indicates as stated above - arranged. Combinations for love marriage are not showing in your horoscope. You should start with a very good Burmese ruby (not heated, red, not purple). You are mangalik also. Fast on Saturdays (become vegetarian, if not already). And recite Hanuman chalisa at least on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Start with this and tell me how you do.

-WebYogi-

Hello Mr.Kumar,

This is not something to astrology, but as per the details u have mentioned. If you gave sacrificed your love for your parents, then it was your decision, so why be un-happy over it. If she gave up to her parents, then forget her as she was only doing TP and nothing else, because if both were serious, this situation would never have occured. I have come some people who get into relationships and then succumb to parent's pressure later because they are not confidant of their choice or whatever the reason is. Such people should involve their parents or have parent's permission when starting a relationship instead of being heart broken at a later stage or sacrificing for the sake of parents. So if you have sacrificed something on your own, be happy instead of crying over your own decision.

Regards.

Coolgimmy