IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mount Kailash.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Shanthi,

some descriptions are very very nice. Can I copy them and send them to my friends?

Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj > wrote:

Namaskaar

If you read the original email from Sumi Balu, the section containing the word "controversies" was taken from that email, maybe Sumi could explain to you.

I only responded to these sections

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards Pandit Devindra Maharaj

anil sharma <asharm02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dearest Dev Maharaj,

What do you mean by controversies ?? Is there are any doubts in the mind that Mt Kailash is not associated with LORD SHIVA's.

Namaskaar

I see, why don't you give all of your belongs, your job, your land, your house, your wife and all other belongs to others ? It all belongs to God and after you pass it will belong to someone else so why do you have to have these to start with? You have no need of wealth of food or of anything else too, it all belongs to God what right do you have to any of these ?.

What right we have to criticise other people's actions/deeds and stand there accusing them?

My dear learned friend, we should Never go for narrowing our mind even in thoughts. It only leaves us in unhappy and self-loathing. Find peace in the lord in urself. Excuse me, if I found to be offhand/rude.

I wish and pray, the group owner, should be careful about posting these types of controversies. They give the members nothing but a sheer anger and thoughtless wandering.

So what ? Lord Shiva from time to time gets a little annoyed, remember Ananga ?

You are expressing your (apathy/cowardice/lack of care - I'm not sure which ? )

Remaining focused on God does not mean that you have to allow others to take

your possessions or exercise their will and power over you.

I AM ENCOURAGING Hindus to get up and be assertive in protecting their

Culture, heritage, Family and possessions as these are all under attack and

will be taken away by others if they are not careful. Religion has to be practical,

in case you haven't noticed - these days when people go begging for alms in

most cases they are turned away !

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

sumi balu <mymy062004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sarvam Sivam,

Dear friend subramani,

Don't be so very angry and loose ur temper. Nothing we, the holy blessed devotees of our father could loose. A small piece of land never holds the un measurable holyness.

HE, the lord of lords is within all of us, all beings and things in this world are his abode. What right we have to criticise other people's actions/deeds and stand there accusing them?

My dear learned friend, we should Never go for narrowing our mind even in thoughts. It only leaves us in unhappy and self-loathing. Find peace in the lord in urself. Excuse me, if I found to be offhand/rude.

I wish and pray, the group owner, should be careful about posting these types of controversies. They give the members nothing but a sheer anger and thoughtless wandering.

Sivaya namaha,

Punith Balu

"P. Subramani" <subramani6912 > wrote:

Definitely, we Indians must seize the holiest place from the Chinese. That stupid and fool Nehru didn't help Tibet when required and so the Chinese occupied. another thing is that the Indian govt doesn't give subsidies to the Hindus to visit Mount Kailash, our holiest place, whereas, because of the vote bank politics, Muslims are given 80 percent subsidy to perform the useless and futile Haj Yatra even the economically well-off Muslims do get the benefit. Some of our group members are so unattached to our religion, that they simply watch the happenings of destruction on Hindus and just keep silent. No god will ever come and save us. We have to save ourselves. Dharmo Rakshathey, Rakshita sorry for the spelling errors. It was said that Jesus had come to india and made penance. Which books/texts speaks about this fact? I have heard that Jesus was in india for ten years and he was a follower of Buddha.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

Try the Mail Beta.

Rama.K.

RAMARAO.

Guest guest

Namaskaar

Ok here is a little experiment for you, I would like you to strongly think that nothing exists, that you are not existing and you have no ego, that there are no physical and mental boundaries. I would like you to strongly think that all that you see is pure Maya and mentally deny (know ??) that these things exist.

Then walk into a wall, then another person, then a moving vehicle. Then let me know if these things do not exist.

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

rajeeva ranjan <rajeeva_ranjan2002 > wrote:

Namaskar Dev Maharaj Jee,

For me, peace means living in harmony with your fellow human beings and nature, if not the entire universe.

The physical and mental boundaries have been made by men and not God. He/She made everything equal. As per our conditioning, we became separated as individuals, religions, castes, countries, beliefs etc, and we took that for reality. The reality is - nothing exists, except our thought, which is fuelled by ego and tends to divide. Our life is just a memory of our past, and the expectation of the future. What is that we call our LIFE? The life is recreating everything, and we are trying to claim the action. Does the so called "I" exist other than in thought? Please go honestly and deeply in this.

God's creation, Maya has put the three modes of guna - sata, rajas and tamas, and unless we cross that we don't know the truth. And for crossing that , we have to understand ourselves honestly - how do we feel the way we feel, till we know the truth, which is God. Till we find excuses in others and their actions, there is no change in self. It lives in its own created truth, which may not be the ultimate finding.

namaskar

rajeeva

Namaskaar Rajeeva

Let me ask you, what is this peace that you desire ?

According to our teaching Brahman manifests as Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra for the purpose of creation, preservation and destruction. Shakti manifests as the energy in the forms of Gyan (knowledge), Iccha (will) and Kriya (action) sakti

This process is going on perpetually throughout the universe, it is going on in your body even as you are reading this.

These are the the very principles that you worship on the Lingam !

Now for someting to be destroyed it must first be created and for something to be

created there must first be destruction, as there is one quantum of energy that changes states. Preservation is only in the middle, it is not infinite. This validates the truth that - Change is the only constant.

Peace is only a temporary state and never had a chance to survive because it cannot be according to the law of GOD.

The dances of Lord Shiva are

Srishti - Creation

Sthiti - maintenance

Samsara - Manifestation

Raudra - Anger

Samsara Pralaya - Annihiliation of the Universe by Cosmic Fire

Therefore what is created must also be destroyed.

Now Mt.Kailash

is Siva's abode, what better place for samsara pralaya of the Chinese ?

Of course, the cowards will contend that Siva doesn't really reside here, if it means having to get confrontational..... lol

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

rajeeva ranjaheren <rajeeva_ranjan2002 > wrote: This is the beauty of MAYA. You take for real, what is not. If enlightened people of the group have this thought process, what will be the condition of ordinary people. No doubt, peace has no chance to survive in the universe.

asharm02 <asharm02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

PunithJi,

Everything is Brahman ...its one soul and one energy and we shall have mutual respect, love for everything in this universe as GOD consist all and nothing outside GOD.

Another parallel reality is that you, me and Panditji are Hindus also ....atleast in our mind, body we identify with being Hindus and if something wrong to Hindus had happened in the past, something wrong is happening currently....then its our responsibility to see that. We are responsible - for acting - to save in whatever way we can. And if everything is an illusion this saving part is also an illusion - but pls note we cant escape from this act - because inaction is also a responsibility of ours.

Today's karma is asking us to act. If we are chinese in next birth - do whatever is appropriate at that time. We will act according to situation there.

What can be done: atleast we can pray to GOD to give peace to all those millions who were killed. We can conduct mass hawans to bring peace, to give strength to our culture we can do JAPAS, we can ask for world peace since GOD is everywhere, we can sponsor vedic education for kids so that they will be our future pundits. But unless asked nothing is going to happen on its own. If someone is selfish at national level that selfishness is not as bad as being selfish at personal level. We can also PRAY TO GOD to give RIGHT KNOWLEDGE TO CHINESE, PAKISTANIS TO NOT INFLUENCE US. I am sure our sincere prayers will reach GOD. But we need to admit first that something wrong happened and can happen and then we can react in whatever way we can.

To criticize Pundit Maharaj is very easy but please try to feel the pain his heart feels. Only a man of highest purity can feel that way.

As a bonus pls read this posting today on Rediff:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/feb/16francois.htm

, sumi balu <mymy062004 wrote:

>

> Sarvam Sivam

>

> Dear Shri. Pandit Devindra Maharaj,

>

> Vanakkam

>

> I did post that comment as a token of respect and care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment of yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins. BRAVO....

>

> As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to Indians or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we do people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

>

> We people in Tamil have a dear quote

> Thennadu Udaiya Sivaney Potri

> Ennatravarkkum Arase Potri

> Which means

> my lord, you rule us, your devotees, and more you rule the whole world.

>

> Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u might be having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a hindu/Indian in this birth, what will you do if you were an American or well, Chinese in the following births?.

>

> I do understand, out of your overpowering love for our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode. Well I do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as a hindu, it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to do this?. Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there accusing others. Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy sivalinga presented to him because of his state of possessiveness in his mind.

>

> I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea for alm rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish attitude. Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for the fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

>

> If patience and love for fellowbeings is interpreted in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy), then I am just happy to be the one u said.

>

> Finally I would remind you one thing, my respected sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils and sins, always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared or to give care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE COULD REACH HIM.

>

> Sivaya namaha.

>

> With love,

> Punith balu.

>

>

>

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>

>

> Sarvam Sivam

>

>

> Vanakkam

>

> I did post that comment as a token of respect and care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment of yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins. BRAVO....

>

> As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to Indians or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we do people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

>

> Which means

>

> Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u might be having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a hindu/Indian in this birth, what will you do if you were an American or well, Chinese in the following births?.

>

> I do understand, out of your overpowering love for our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode. Well I do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as a hindu, it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to do this?. Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there accusing others. Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy sivalinga presented to him because of his state of possessiveness in his mind.

>

> I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea for alm rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish attitude. Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for the fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

>

> If patience and love for fellowbeings is interpreted in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy), then I am just happy to be the one u said.

>

> Finally I would remind you one thing, my respected sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils and sins, always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared or to give care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE COULD REACH HIM.

>

> Sivaya namaha.

>

> With love,

> Punith balu.

>

>

>

>

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Namaskar Devinder Maharaj Jee,

The physical form exists, but where are you in that or where am I in that? If the truth was that simple, everybody would be an enlightened soul on the earth.

Maya exists, and it gives the impression of being real. We are all enegies, stuck in a particular frequency. The lower the energy, the solid the form, the higher the energy, the form vanishes. If we can attain higher energies, we can cross all the hurdles, you have mentioned.

The experiment you are giving me is on a base level, unless we increase or enhance our frequency level, we will be stuck in the form only. I may not be able to do it, but I know it to be true, the way you know your conversations with Shiva to be true.

rgds

rajeeva

Namaskaar

Ok here is a little experiment for you, I would like you to strongly think that nothing exists, that you are not existing and you have no ego, that there are no physical and mental boundaries. I would like you to strongly think that all that you see is pure Maya and mentally deny (know ??) that these things exist.

Then walk into a wall, then another person, then a moving vehicle. Then let me know if these things do not exist.

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

rajeeva ranjan <rajeeva_ranjan2002 > wrote:

Namaskar Dev Maharaj Jee,

For me, peace means living in harmony with your fellow human beings and nature, if not the entire universe.

The physical and mental boundaries have been made by men and not God. He/She made everything equal. As per our conditioning, we became separated as individuals, religions, castes, countries, beliefs etc, and we took that for reality. The reality is - nothing exists, except our thought, which is fuelled by ego and tends to divide. Our life is just a memory of our past, and the expectation of the future. What is that we call our LIFE? The life is recreating everything, and we are trying to claim the action. Does the so called "I" exist other than in thought? Please go honestly and deeply in this.

God's creation, Maya has put the three modes of guna - sata, rajas and tamas, and unless we cross that we don't know the truth. And for crossing that , we have to understand ourselves honestly - how do we feel the way we feel, till we know the truth, which is God. Till we find excuses in others and their actions, there is no change in self. It lives in its own created truth, which may not be the ultimate finding.

namaskar

rajeeva

Namaskaar Rajeeva

Let me ask you, what is this peace that you desire ?

According to our teaching Brahman manifests as Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra for the purpose of creation, preservation and destruction. Shakti manifests as the energy in the forms of Gyan (knowledge), Iccha (will) and Kriya (action) sakti

This process is going on perpetually throughout the universe, it is going on in your body even as you are reading this.

These are the the very principles that you worship on the Lingam !

Now for someting to be destroyed it must first be created and for something to be

created there must first be destruction, as there is one quantum of energy that changes states. Preservation is only in the middle, it is not infinite. This validates the truth that - Change is the only constant.

Peace is only a temporary state and never had a chance to survive because it cannot be according to the law of GOD.

The dances of Lord Shiva are

Srishti - Creation

Sthiti - maintenance

Samsara - Manifestation

Raudra - Anger

Samsara Pralaya - Annihiliation of the Universe by Cosmic Fire

Therefore what is created must also be destroyed.

Now Mt.Kailash

is Siva's abode, what better place for samsara pralaya of the Chinese ?

Of course, the cowards will contend that Siva doesn't really reside here, if it means having to get confrontational..... lol

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

rajeeva ranjaheren <rajeeva_ranjan2002 > wrote: This is the beauty of MAYA. You take for real, what is not. If enlightened people of the group have this thought process, what will be the condition of ordinary people. No doubt, peace has no chance to survive in the universe.

asharm02 <asharm02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

PunithJi,

Everything is Brahman ...its one soul and one energy and we shall have mutual respect, love for everything in this universe as GOD consist all and nothing outside GOD.

Another parallel reality is that you, me and Panditji are Hindus also ....atleast in our mind, body we identify with being Hindus and if something wrong to Hindus had happened in the past, something wrong is happening currently....then its our responsibility to see that. We are responsible - for acting - to save in whatever way we can. And if everything is an illusion this saving part is also an illusion - but pls note we cant escape from this act - because inaction is also a responsibility of ours.

Today's karma is asking us to act. If we are chinese in next birth - do whatever is appropriate at that time. We will act according to situation there.

What can be done: atleast we can pray to GOD to give peace to all those millions who were killed. We can conduct mass hawans to bring peace, to give strength to our culture we can do JAPAS, we can ask for world peace since GOD is everywhere, we can sponsor vedic education for kids so that they will be our future pundits. But unless asked nothing is going to happen on its own. If someone is selfish at national level that selfishness is not as bad as being selfish at personal level. We can also PRAY TO GOD to give RIGHT KNOWLEDGE TO CHINESE, PAKISTANIS TO NOT INFLUENCE US. I am sure our sincere prayers will reach GOD. But we need to admit first that something wrong happened and can happen and then we can react in whatever way we can.

To criticize Pundit Maharaj is very easy but please try to feel the pain his heart feels. Only a man of highest purity can feel that way.

As a bonus pls read this posting today on Rediff:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/feb/16francois.htm

>

> Sarvam Sivam

>

>

> Vanakkam

>

>

>

> Which means

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sivaya namaha.

>

> With love,

> Punith balu.

>

>

>

>

>

> Sarvam Sivam

>

>

> Vanakkam

>

>

>

> Which means

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sivaya namaha.

>

> With love,

> Punith balu.

>

>

>

>

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Namaskaar

Yes as far as I am concerned this is ok

ramana rao <sunina108 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Om Shanthi,

some descriptions are very very nice. Can I copy them and send them to my friends?

Namaskaar

If you read the original email from Sumi Balu, the section containing the word "controversies" was taken from that email, maybe Sumi could explain to you.

I only responded to these sections

Namah Sivaya

anil sharma <asharm02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dearest Dev Maharaj,

What do you mean by controversies ?? Is there are any doubts in the mind that Mt Kailash is not associated with LORD SHIVA's.

Namaskaar

I see, why don't you give all of your belongs, your job, your land, your house, your wife and all other belongs to others ? It all belongs to God and after you pass it will belong to someone else so why do you have to have these to start with? You have no need of wealth of food or of anything else too, it all belongs to God what right do you have to any of these ?.

What right we have to criticise other people's actions/deeds and stand there accusing them?

So what ? Lord Shiva from time to time gets a little annoyed, remember Ananga ?

You are expressing your (apathy/cowardice/lack of care - I'm not sure which ? )

Remaining focused on God does not mean that you have to allow others to take

your possessions or exercise their will and power over you.

I AM ENCOURAGING Hindus to get up and be assertive in protecting their

Culture, heritage, Family and possessions as these are all under attack and

will be taken away by others if they are not careful. Religion has to be practical,

in case you haven't noticed - these days when people go begging for alms in

most cases they are turned away !

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

Sarvam Sivam,

Dear friend subramani,

Don't be so very angry and loose ur temper. Nothing we, the holy blessed devotees of our father could loose. A small piece of land never holds the un measurable holyness.

HE, the lord of lords is within all of us, all beings and things in this world are his abode. What right we have to criticise other people's actions/deeds and stand there accusing them?

Sivaya namaha,

Punith Balu

"P. Subramani" <subramani6912 > wrote:

Definitely, we Indians must seize the holiest place from the Chinese. That stupid and fool Nehru didn't help Tibet when required and so the Chinese occupied. another thing is that the Indian govt doesn't give subsidies to the Hindus to visit Mount Kailash, our holiest place, whereas, because of the vote bank politics, Muslims are given 80 percent subsidy to perform the useless and futile Haj Yatra even the economically well-off Muslims do get the benefit. Some of our group members are so unattached to our religion, that they simply watch the happenings of destruction on Hindus and just keep silent. No god will ever come and save us. We have to save ourselves. Dharmo Rakshathey, Rakshita sorry for the spelling errors. It was said that Jesus had come to india and made penance. Which books/texts speaks about this fact? I have heard that Jesus was in india for ten years and he was a follower of Buddha.

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

Try the Mail Beta.

Rama.K.

RAMARAO.

Guest guest

Thanks

Joy

, Dev Maharaj

<dev_maharaj wrote:

>

> Namaskaar Joy

>

> What are the Muladhara,Svadhistan and Manipurak Chakras?.

> These are the first three of seven major chakras located in your

body

>

> please visit this link to get an idea of where they are located in

your body

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

> Is Aaghora Lord Shiva?.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aghora

>

> Yes this is the fierce form of Lord Shiva

>

>

> Namah Sivaya

> Best Regards

> Pandit Devindra Maharaj

>

> joysarahghillie <joysarahghillie

wrote: Hi

>

> What are the Muladhara,Svadhistan and Manipurak Chakras?.

>

> Is Aaghora Lord Shiva?.

>

> Thanks

>

> Joy Sarah

> , Dev Maharaj

> <dev_maharaj@> wrote:

> . The very reason that God gave you a Muladhara, Svadhistan and

> Manipurak Chakra is for the reason of personal survival.

> > When you come in contact with Aaghora, the sheer terror of his

> countenance is enough to send you off a little, if you can't

handle

> it.

> >

> > Namah Sivaya

> > Best Regards

> > Pandit Devindra Maharaj

> >

> >

> >

> > sumi balu <mymy062004@> wrote:

> > Sarvam Sivam

> >

> > Dear Shri. Pandit Devindra Maharaj,

> >

> > Vanakkam

> >

> > I did post that comment as a token of respect and

> care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment of

> yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only

> about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins.

BRAVO....

> >

> > As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or

> philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-

> possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I

> brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to

Indians

> or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we

do

> people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

> >

> > We people in Tamil have a dear quote

> > Thennadu Udaiya Sivaney Potri

> > Ennatravarkkum Arase Potri

> > Which means

> > my lord, you rule us, your devotees, and more you rule the

whole

> world.

> >

> > Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u might

be

> having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a hindu/Indian

in

> this birth, what will you do if you were an American or well,

Chinese

> in the following births?.

> >

> > I do understand, out of your overpowering love for

> our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode. Well

I

> do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as a

hindu,

> it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to do

this?.

> Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there accusing

others.

> Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy sivalinga

> presented to him because of his state of possessiveness in his

mind.

> >

> > I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea for alm

> rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish

attitude.

> Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for the

> fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

> >

> > If patience and love for fellowbeings is

interpreted

> in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy), then I am

just

> happy to be the one u said.

> >

> > Finally I would remind you one thing, my respected

> sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils and sins,

> always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared or to

give

> care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE COULD REACH

> HIM.

> >

> > Sivaya namaha.

> >

> > With love,

> > Punith balu.

> >

> >

> >

> > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

> always stay connected to friends.

>

Guest guest

> Namaskaar

> Ok here is a little experiment for you, I would like you to strongly

think that nothing exists, that you are not existing and you have no

ego, that there are no physical and mental boundaries. I would like you

to strongly think that all that you see is pure Maya and mentally deny

(know ??) that these things exist.

>

> Then walk into a wall, then another person, then a moving vehicle.

Then let me know if these things do not exist.

> Namah Sivaya

Dear Sri Pandit ji, Namah Sivaya ! We cannot really go back to 1962 and

China is much stronger militarily than us. So we can neither regret the

past, nor do anything in the present. For future, it all depends on our

leadership and I am not sure how much control we have over that.

Baba Bholenath is very kind and he is described as the jagat Guru - he

teaches Brahm Vidya in his Sri Dakshnimurthy form. He will teach us and

we will receive whatever we are fit to receive.

with best regards and respects,

Om Namah Sivaya

Guest guest

Namaskaar

Is China really stronger than India in a military sense ...... Hmmmmm... ever hear of BrahmaAstra . A weapon than you can't see but whose destructive power is beyond normal comprehension.Seems to me that you in India ,are slacking off !

Help will come when you least expect it .

mahadevadvaita <mahadevadvaita > wrote:

> Namaskaar

> Ok here is a little experiment for you, I would like you to strongly

think that nothing exists, that you are not existing and you have no

ego, that there are no physical and mental boundaries. I would like you

to strongly think that all that you see is pure Maya and mentally deny

(know ??) that these things exist.

>

> Then walk into a wall, then another person, then a moving vehicle.

Then let me know if these things do not exist.

> Namah Sivaya

Dear Sri Pandit ji, Namah Sivaya ! We cannot really go back to 1962 and

China is much stronger militarily than us. So we can neither regret the

past, nor do anything in the present. For future, it all depends on our

leadership and I am not sure how much control we have over that.

Baba Bholenath is very kind and he is described as the jagat Guru - he

teaches Brahm Vidya in his Sri Dakshnimurthy form. He will teach us and

we will receive whatever we are fit to receive.

with best regards and respects,

Om Namah Sivaya

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Dear Pandit Ji,

I agree in principle with everything that you say.....but as far as

BhramaAstra is concerned, in all likelihood, the knowledge does not

exist today for this weapon, if it did, it should have been used

some long time ago when the barbaric people first started coming to

India for wealth and forcible conversion.

The only solution right now seems to be a clean govt in India with

an ambition for th country and inspite of being a democracy, the

most corrupt people continue to come to power and that is amazing.

Are the people in India gone crazy?

Bhupendra.

, Dev Maharaj

<dev_maharaj wrote:

>

> Namaskaar

>

> Is China really stronger than India in a military sense ......

Hmmmmm... ever hear of BrahmaAstra . A weapon than you can't see but

whose destructive power is beyond normal comprehension.Seems to me

that you in India ,are slacking off !

> Help will come when you least expect it .

>

> mahadevadvaita <mahadevadvaita

wrote:

> > Namaskaar

> > Ok here is a little experiment for you, I would like you to

strongly

> think that nothing exists, that you are not existing and you have

no

> ego, that there are no physical and mental boundaries. I would

like you

> to strongly think that all that you see is pure Maya and mentally

deny

> (know ??) that these things exist.

> >

> > Then walk into a wall, then another person, then a moving

vehicle.

> Then let me know if these things do not exist.

> > Namah Sivaya

>

> Dear Sri Pandit ji, Namah Sivaya ! We cannot really go back to

1962 and

> China is much stronger militarily than us. So we can neither

regret the

> past, nor do anything in the present. For future, it all depends

on our

> leadership and I am not sure how much control we have over that.

>

> Baba Bholenath is very kind and he is described as the jagat

Guru - he

> teaches Brahm Vidya in his Sri Dakshnimurthy form. He will teach

us and

> we will receive whatever we are fit to receive.

>

> with best regards and respects,

>

> Om Namah Sivaya

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Namaskaar

Actually the knowledge for the Brahma Astra does exist and will be reactivated

in the future, remember when I said Lord Shiva has some interesting plans for Kailash? lol .... Haa Haa Haa.Haa !

As far as I have seen, our Lord will begin an assault on some of these parasites that have come to power. How and when is yet to be seen

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

b_jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote: Dear Pandit Ji,

Bhupendra.

, Dev Maharaj

<dev_maharaj wrote:

>

> Namaskaar

>

>

wrote:

> > Namaskaar

strongly

no

like you

deny

> >

vehicle.

> > Namah Sivaya

>

1962 and

regret the

on our

>

Guru - he

us and

>

>

> Om Namah Sivaya

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Never Miss an Email

Stay connected with Mail on your mobile. Get started!

Guest guest

Aum Param Tatvaye Narayanaye Gurubhyo NamaH

Aum Namah Sivaye

Dear brothers and sisters,

I think we are losing our focus. I have been following mails

after mails but I see no spiritual sense now in this topic.

Therefore, may I suggest to respected brothers and sisters

to close this chapter. Earlier when I came to this forum, the

topics were very, very focussed and having loads of spiritual

sense, value, substance, and quite practical some of which I am

trying to imbibe, but this particular topic "Mount Kaislash" leads

us to nowhere at this point in time.

For example, some of us say we have to bring Kailasa back or we talk

about china vs india being mighter, but does this lead us anywhere.

In reality who from us is taking any intitative to bring it back?

Are we doing something about it?

If not then lets make ourselves stronger to do so spiritually and let

the country become stronger military-wise.

I have heard about Brahmastra and my Bhagwadpad Gurudev has the power

also, but this power is not used from time immemorial. Why? This

answer is not with us. This is something we are not at the level to

know about. We see the world and things from the plane we are in,

but all those great Rishis of this 'paavan bhoomi' those who have

immeasureable powers they are on a higher plane and we cannot

understand many of their acts.

So lets get on to higher planes for what is in front of us is just

not even 50% of the world. The hidden part is more than what our

senses can perceive.

Please do not mind my explaining this again "plane" thing by the way

of an example.

When I was a child one particular day I was suffereing from could,

cough and seeing the ice-cream wala i wanted to have ice-cream and

cried for it. My mohter did not leve me have it though i cried and

rolled on the ground, but i couldn't have it. Because mother knew

what would happen if I had it and i though O! mom you are so bad

didn't let me have my favorite thing.

So I say lets go to a higer plane and understand things. I am eager

to know more about Siva, Bhairava, and Shakti and since quite long I

am not able to find much in mails.

There are many learned personalities in this forum who could

share some knowledge about Siva vis a vis how we can come closer to

Him, how can i seek His darshan? How can i see Him in my dream.

Lately since Sivaratri i have been doing one mala of Maha-Mritunjaye

mantra and I feel lost in Kailasa every now and then. I feel truly

hungry to know more about Trilok Guru Mahadeva.

I want to see Gurudev/Mahadev but I know not how to go about it.

Please help me out.

With love and regards,

somy

Guest guest

not only govt , even administartive officers, has gone bad

every one in power wants to take common man for a ride.

Govt wants good economy by earning ONLY foreign currency in RBI but not to regulate proper food,water,simple living condition roads, health etc

Politician wants election and power money earning.

Merchants wants hoarding of commodaties

Each state wants water not to flow out from theirs

young donot want to look after old once there are not earning

companys wants to make ONLy profit.

trader wants quick profit.......

How will this planet will progress.

We donot need brahmaastra .

automatically TSUnami will take over

atj

b_jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca>

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:38:03 PM

Re: Mount Kailash.

Dear Pandit Ji,

Bhupendra.

om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Dev Maharaj

<dev_maharaj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Namaskaar

>

whose destructive power is beyond normal comprehension. Seems to me

>

> mahadevadvaita <mahadevadvaita@ ...>

wrote:

> > Namaskaar

strongly

no

like you

deny

> >

vehicle.

> > Namah Sivaya

>

1962 and

regret the

on our

>

Guru - he

us and

>

>

> Om Namah Sivaya

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ---

>

Never miss an email again!

Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.

http://tools.search./toolbar/features/mail/

Guest guest

Pranaam Panditji,

that's an interesting observation that you have made about the existence of

knowhow of making Brahma Astra.

even otherwise, it is about time that He really did something about the ones

who are hell-bent on destroying everything that we hold as sacred.

regards,

Sindhu

On 2/22/07, Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj > wrote:

>

> Namaskaar

> Actually the knowledge for the Brahma Astra does exist and will be

> reactivated

> in the future, remember when I said Lord Shiva has some interesting plans

> for Kailash? lol .... Haa Haa Haa.Haa !

> As far as I have seen, our Lord will begin an assault on some of these

> parasites that have come to power. How and when is yet to be seen

>

> Namah Sivaya

> Best Regards

>

> *b_jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca>* wrote:

>

> Dear Pandit Ji,

>

> I agree in principle with everything that you say.....but as far as

> BhramaAstra is concerned, in all likelihood, the knowledge does not

> exist today for this weapon, if it did, it should have been used

> some long time ago when the barbaric people first started coming to

> India for wealth and forcible conversion.

>

> The only solution right now seems to be a clean govt in India with

> an ambition for th country and inspite of being a democracy, the

> most corrupt people continue to come to power and that is amazing.

> Are the people in India gone crazy?

>

> Bhupendra.

>

> <%40>,

> Dev Maharaj

> <dev_maharaj wrote:

> >

> > Namaskaar

> >

> > Is China really stronger than India in a military sense ......

> Hmmmmm... ever hear of BrahmaAstra . A weapon than you can't see but

> whose destructive power is beyond normal comprehension.Seems to me

> that you in India ,are slacking off !

> > Help will come when you least expect it .

> >

> > mahadevadvaita <mahadevadvaita

> wrote:

> > > Namaskaar

> > > Ok here is a little experiment for you, I would like you to

> strongly

> > think that nothing exists, that you are not existing and you have

> no

> > ego, that there are no physical and mental boundaries. I would

> like you

> > to strongly think that all that you see is pure Maya and mentally

> deny

> > (know ??) that these things exist.

> > >

> > > Then walk into a wall, then another person, then a moving

> vehicle.

> > Then let me know if these things do not exist.

> > > Namah Sivaya

> >

> > Dear Sri Pandit ji, Namah Sivaya ! We cannot really go back to

> 1962 and

> > China is much stronger militarily than us. So we can neither

> regret the

> > past, nor do anything in the present. For future, it all depends

> on our

> > leadership and I am not sure how much control we have over that.

> >

> > Baba Bholenath is very kind and he is described as the jagat

> Guru - he

> > teaches Brahm Vidya in his Sri Dakshnimurthy form. He will teach

> us and

> > we will receive whatever we are fit to receive.

> >

> > with best regards and respects,

> >

> > Om Namah Sivaya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

> > always stay connected to friends.

> >

>

>

> ------------------------------

> Never Miss an Email

> Stay connected with Mail on your mobile. Get started!<http://us.rd./evt=43909/*http://mobile./services?promote=mail>

>

>

>

Guest guest

If anyone thinks that Bhagwan Shiva is going to unleash the Brahmastra on the Chinese in order to hand back Mount Kailash to the hindus is living in some fantasy world. Think about it people!!

Sindhu Madhusudan <sunshinesbrighter > wrote:

Pranaam Panditji,

that's an interesting observation that you have made about the existence of knowhow of making Brahma Astra.

even otherwise, it is about time that He really did something about the ones who are hell-bent on destroying everything that we hold as sacred.

regards,

Sindhu

On 2/22/07, Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj > wrote: Namaskaar

in the future, remember when I said Lord Shiva has some interesting plans for Kailash? lol .... Haa Haa Haa.Haa !

As far as I have seen, our Lord will begin an assault on some of these parasites that have come to power. How and when is yet to be seen

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

b_jamnadas < b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Dear Pandit Ji,

Bhupendra.

, Dev Maharaj

<dev_maharaj wrote:

>

> Namaskaar

>

>

wrote:

> > Namaskaar

strongly

no

like you

deny

> >

vehicle.

> > Namah Sivaya

>

1962 and

regret the

on our

>

Guru - he

us and

>

>

> Om Namah Sivaya

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Never Miss an Email

Shiv Sewak

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: IMPORTANT

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s) is strictly confidential, legally privileged and intended for the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient (or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient) or have received it in error, you are not permitted to retain, use, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail, including any attachment(s) or any part of it. Please immediately delete or destroy it and notify me by sending a return e-mail. Thank you

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels

in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

Panditji,

I think you are getting a bit dramatic. Not all define Rudra or Aghora this way, nor see Him that way.

BOM SHANKAR!

Surya

-

Dev Maharaj

Friday, February 16, 2007 11:45 AM

Namaskaar

I am very sorry that you have missed my point entirely, where did I say you should not have love or respect for your fellow being. This is an admirable trait. Now please tell me how you have arrived at this. An armed force of people have occupied a territory that belongs to you and you want to show respect and love to them ?

Have you been sipping Bhang ?

It is an IDEAL that is written in Scripture, the problem here is that you are not being practical at all. Kindly show me where Lord Siva has ever suggested to anyone that this is the behaviour of a Shaivite...

By this same logic, let's assume that Russians, Americans, British decide to occupy ALL of India and kick you out of your ancestral home .... will you show them love and respect too.. I do not think you are thinking about this practically but from a very universal perspective which is NOT practical to apply in a personal sense. The very reason that God gave you a Muladhara, Svadhistan and Manipurak Chakra is for the reason of personal survival. God intended you to be a selfish being. HYou always start with your personal survival and then when you are in a position to be of assistance to another, you act. But you don't start of by assisting others especially those who are bullying you or using force to take your possessions.

Seems to me that you are using Vaishnava philosophy in Shaiva worship. I am most curious, have you ever heard of Kapalikas ( the wearers of skulls) or seen the worship of Rudra and Kali Ma ? - Rudra - the one who makes one weep when you meditate on him you will understand why precisely...............

When you come in contact with Aaghora, the sheer terror of his countenance is enough to send you off a little, if you can't handle it.

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

Sarvam Sivam

Dear Shri. Pandit Devindra Maharaj,

Vanakkam

I did post that comment as a token of respect and care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment of yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins. BRAVO....

As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to Indians or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we do people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

We people in Tamil have a dear quote

Thennadu Udaiya Sivaney Potri

Ennatravarkkum Arase Potri

Which means

my lord, you rule us, your devotees, and more you rule the whole world.

Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u might be having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a hindu/Indian in this birth, what will you do if you were an American or well, Chinese in the following births?.

I do understand, out of your overpowering love for our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode. Well I do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as a hindu, it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to do this?. Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there accusing others. Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy sivalinga presented to him because of his state of possessiveness in his mind.

I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea for alm rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish attitude. Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for the fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

If patience and love for fellowbeings is interpreted in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy), then I am just happy to be the one u said.

Finally I would remind you one thing, my respected sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils and sins, always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared or to give care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE COULD REACH HIM.

Sivaya namaha.

With love,

Punith balu.

----------

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Dramatic ? Have you ever meditated on Aghora or Rudra, the last time I did meditation on Rudra, when my mantra activated it was like a bomb going off in my body ( Sorry for the dramatics ). I am not too sure we are practicing the same discipline here but from what I have encountered, I don't think I am being too dramatic at all !

Mahamuni Das <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net> wrote:

Panditji,

I think you are getting a bit dramatic. Not all define Rudra or Aghora this way, nor see Him that way.

BOM SHANKAR!

Surya

-

Dev Maharaj

Namaskaar

I am very sorry that you have missed my point entirely, where did I say you should not have love or respect for your fellow being. This is an admirable trait. Now please tell me how you have arrived at this. An armed force of people have occupied a territory that belongs to you and you want to show respect and love to them ?

It is an IDEAL that is written in Scripture, the problem here is that you are not being practical at all. Kindly show me where Lord Siva has ever suggested to anyone that this is the behaviour of a Shaivite...

By this same logic, let's assume that Russians, Americans, British decide to occupy ALL of India and kick you out of your ancestral home .... will you show them love and respect too.. I do not think you are thinking about this practically but from a very universal perspective which is NOT practical to apply in a personal sense. The very reason that God gave you a Muladhara, Svadhistan and Manipurak Chakra is for the reason of personal survival. God intended you to be a selfish being. HYou always start with your personal survival and then when you are in a position to be of assistance to another, you act. But you don't start of by assisting others especially those who are bullying you or using force to take your possessions.

Seems to me that you are using Vaishnava philosophy in Shaiva worship. I am most curious, have you ever heard of Kapalikas ( the wearers of skulls) or seen the worship of Rudra and Kali Ma ? - Rudra - the one who makes one weep when you meditate on him you will understand why precisely..............

When you come in contact with Aaghora, the sheer terror of his countenance is enough to send you off a little, if you can't handle it.

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

Sarvam Sivam

Vanakkam

I did post that comment as a token of respect and care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment of yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins. BRAVO....

As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to Indians or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we do people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

Which means

Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u might be having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a hindu/Indian in this birth, what will you do if you were an American or well, Chinese in the following births?.

I do understand, out of your overpowering love for our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode. Well I do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as a hindu, it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to do this?. Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there accusing others. Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy sivalinga presented to him because of his state of possessiveness in his mind.

I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea for alm rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish attitude. Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for the fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

If patience and love for fellowbeings is interpreted in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy), then I am just happy to be the one u said.

Finally I would remind you one thing, my respected sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils and sins, always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared or to give care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE COULD REACH HIM.

Sivaya namaha.

With love,

Punith balu.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

No I guess he will remain absorbed in meditation while all the Hindus Cower (sorry remain still....hehehe) Yes the Value of a Hindus prayer to Lord Siva must have no value seeing as how the chinese contend there is no God, but the state. I 'm sure Shiva likes being made to feel as though he is nothing !.

Something you may wish to understand about mantras there Shiv Sewak

As there are levels of Shakti Pat, so too there are different levels at which mantras work, a Brahma Astra does not have to be in the form of a missle but a mantra that is unleashed to wreak havoc.

Shiv Sewak <shiv_sewak > wrote:

If anyone thinks that Bhagwan Shiva is going to unleash the Brahmastra on the Chinese in order to hand back Mount Kailash to the hindus is living in some fantasy world. Think about it people!!

Sindhu Madhusudan <sunshinesbrighter > wrote:

Pranaam Panditji,

that's an interesting observation that you have made about the existence of knowhow of making Brahma Astra.

even otherwise, it is about time that He really did something about the ones who are hell-bent on destroying everything that we hold as sacred.

regards,

Sindhu

On 2/22/07, Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj > wrote: Namaskaar

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

b_jamnadas < b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Dear Pandit Ji,

Bhupendra.

, Dev Maharaj

<dev_maharaj wrote:

>

> Namaskaar

>

>

wrote:

> > Namaskaar

strongly

no

like you

deny

> >

vehicle.

> > Namah Sivaya

>

1962 and

regret the

on our

>

Guru - he

us and

>

>

> Om Namah Sivaya

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Never Miss an Email

Shiv Sewak

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: IMPORTANT

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s) is strictly confidential, legally privileged and intended for the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient (or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient) or have received it in error, you are not permitted to retain, use, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail, including any attachment(s) or any part of it. Please immediately delete or destroy it and notify me by sending a return e-mail. Thank you

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Namaskaar Somy

OK let me give you some exercises to do, while reciting Namah Sivaya, think about Lord Siva exactly the way you want to see him, visualize as best as you can, then when you are about to go to sleep ask him mentally to give you a dream. I'll give you a tip he is really fond of his milk, put out a glass/lota of even plain water every day for him and do his puja with care, sometimes when you are feeling good... share a joke with him ( respectful ones only ) , normally what I do is every time I can is to bow to him whenever I go to eat, I offer him and Ma all food and drink first and then I partake ( every meal is a mini puja ...lol)

When I light his diya and when I put on the lights in his Sivala, I also bow. He likes humility and has a good sense of humor. Try developing a relationship albeit mentally with Lord Shiva. Lastly he likes people that are sincere ! Always no matter what you do- be truthful, when you make mistakes don't be ashamed to admit them or to confess them to him. It's better than lying

Ok these should get you started.. try it and let me know how it goes for you.

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

somybist <somybist > wrote: Aum Param Tatvaye Narayanaye Gurubhyo NamaH

Aum Namah Sivaye

Dear brothers and sisters,

I think we are losing our focus. I have been following mails

after mails but I see no spiritual sense now in this topic.

Therefore, may I suggest to respected brothers and sisters

to close this chapter. Earlier when I came to this forum, the

topics were very, very focussed and having loads of spiritual

sense, value, substance, and quite practical some of which I am

trying to imbibe, but this particular topic "Mount Kaislash" leads

us to nowhere at this point in time.

For example, some of us say we have to bring Kailasa back or we talk

about china vs india being mighter, but does this lead us anywhere.

In reality who from us is taking any intitative to bring it back?

Are we doing something about it?

If not then lets make ourselves stronger to do so spiritually and let

the country become stronger military-wise.

I have heard about Brahmastra and my Bhagwadpad Gurudev has the power

also, but this power is not used from time immemorial. Why? This

answer is not with us. This is something we are not at the level to

know about. We see the world and things from the plane we are in,

but all those great Rishis of this 'paavan bhoomi' those who have

immeasureable powers they are on a higher plane and we cannot

understand many of their acts.

So lets get on to higher planes for what is in front of us is just

not even 50% of the world. The hidden part is more than what our

senses can perceive.

Please do not mind my explaining this again "plane" thing by the way

of an example.

When I was a child one particular day I was suffereing from could,

cough and seeing the ice-cream wala i wanted to have ice-cream and

cried for it. My mohter did not leve me have it though i cried and

rolled on the ground, but i couldn't have it. Because mother knew

what would happen if I had it and i though O! mom you are so bad

didn't let me have my favorite thing.

So I say lets go to a higer plane and understand things. I am eager

to know more about Siva, Bhairava, and Shakti and since quite long I

am not able to find much in mails.

Lately since Sivaratri i have been doing one mala of Maha-Mritunjaye

mantra and I feel lost in Kailasa every now and then. I feel truly

hungry to know more about Trilok Guru Mahadeva.

I want to see Gurudev/Mahadev but I know not how to go about it.

Please help me out.

With love and regards,

somy

Guest guest

Actually I have. As I stated, different people have different experiences. This is plain to see. Have you heard of the Aghoreshwar lineage out of Varanasi? This is a good example.

Swami Satyananda Saraswati translates the name Rudra to mean He who relieves suffering.

Please try not to be too reactive to this. It is fine to have your opinions and experiences. But please keep an open mind that others will have theirs as well and that they are equally valid.

Pranams,

Surya

-

Dev Maharaj

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:55 PM

Dramatic ? Have you ever meditated on Aghora or Rudra, the last time I did meditation on Rudra, when my mantra activated it was like a bomb going off in my body ( Sorry for the dramatics ). I am not too sure we are practicing the same discipline here but from what I have encountered, I don't think I am being too dramatic at all !

Panditji,

BOM SHANKAR!

Surya

-

Dev Maharaj

Namaskaar

Seems to me that you are using Vaishnava philosophy in Shaiva worship.. I am most curious, have you ever heard of Kapalikas ( the wearers of skulls) or seen the worship of Rudra and Kali Ma ? - Rudra - the one who makes one weep when you meditate on him you will understand why precisely...............

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

Sarvam Sivam

Vanakkam

Which means

Sivaya namaha.

With love,

Punith balu.

------

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

--------

Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/698 - Release 2/23/2007 4:39 AM

Guest guest

Namaskaar

I both acknowledge and agree with your statement.

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

Actually I have. As I stated, different people have different experiences. This is plain to see. Have you heard of the Aghoreshwar lineage out of Varanasi? This is a good example.

Swami Satyananda Saraswati translates the name Rudra to mean He who relieves suffering.

Please try not to be too reactive to this. It is fine to have your opinions and experiences. But please keep an open mind that others will have theirs as well and that they are equally valid.

Pranams,

Surya

-

Dev Maharaj

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:55 PM

Panditji,

BOM SHANKAR!

Surya

----- Original Message -----

Dev Maharaj

Namaskaar

Seems to me that you are using Vaishnava philosophy in Shaiva worship. I am most curious, have you ever heard of Kapalikas ( the wearers of skulls) or seen the worship of Rudra and Kali Ma ? - Rudra - the one who makes one weep when you meditate on him you will understand why precisely..............

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

Sarvam Sivam

Vanakkam

Which means

Sivaya namaha.

With love,

Punith balu.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/698 - Release 2/23/2007 4:39 AM

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

dear shiv bhakts

om namo bhagawate rudraya

what surya says is correct that each soul has his or her own views

and opinions and one shall respect the others even if he likes and

agrees with the others or not.

a self realised sanyasi laughs to himself and say that 99.99% people

living in grihastha are fools and stupids because of thier living in

maya. many of these 99.99% people belive otherwise, for even (ALL)

gods and sages had wiveS and children.

also in spiritual public groups like this, one shall desist in using

phrases "hey hey heyha ha halol" etc. which are used only in

private chatrooms.

with best wishes and blessings

pandit arjun

www.rudraksharemedy.com

, "Mahamuni Das"

<mahamuni wrote:

>

> Actually I have. As I stated, different people have different

experiences. This is plain to see. Have you heard of the

Aghoreshwar lineage out of Varanasi? This is a good example.

>

> Swami Satyananda Saraswati translates the name Rudra to mean He who

relieves suffering.

>

> Please try not to be too reactive to this. It is fine to have your

opinions and experiences. But please keep an open mind that others

will have theirs as well and that they are equally valid.

>

> Pranams,

>

> Surya

> -

> Dev Maharaj

>

> Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:55 PM

> Re: Mount Kailash.

>

>

> Dramatic ? Have you ever meditated on Aghora or Rudra, the last

time I did meditation on Rudra, when my mantra activated it was like

a bomb going off in my body ( Sorry for the dramatics ). I am not too

sure we are practicing the same discipline here but from what I have

encountered, I don't think I am being too dramatic at all !

>

> Mahamuni Das <mahamuni wrote:

>

> Panditji,

>

> I think you are getting a bit dramatic. Not all define Rudra

or Aghora this way, nor see Him that way.

>

> BOM SHANKAR!

>

> Surya

> -

> Dev Maharaj

>

> Friday, February 16, 2007 11:45 AM

>

>

> Namaskaar

> I am very sorry that you have missed my point entirely, where

did I say you should not have love or respect for your fellow being.

This is an admirable trait. Now please tell me how you have arrived

at this. An armed force of people have occupied a territory that

belongs to you and you want to show respect and love to them ?

>

> Have you been sipping Bhang ?

>

> It is an IDEAL that is written in Scripture, the problem here

is that you are not being practical at all. Kindly show me where Lord

Siva has ever suggested to anyone that this is the behaviour of a

Shaivite...

>

> By this same logic, let's assume that Russians, Americans,

British decide to occupy ALL of India and kick you out of your

ancestral home .... will you show them love and respect too.. I do

not think you are thinking about this practically but from a very

universal perspective which is NOT practical to apply in a personal

sense. The very reason that God gave you a Muladhara, Svadhistan and

Manipurak Chakra is for the reason of personal survival. God intended

you to be a selfish being. HYou always start with your personal

survival and then when you are in a position to be of assistance to

another, you act. But you don't start of by assisting others

especially those who are bullying you or using force to take your

possessions.

>

> Seems to me that you are using Vaishnava philosophy in Shaiva

worship. I am most curious, have you ever heard of Kapalikas ( the

wearers of skulls) or seen the worship of Rudra and Kali Ma ? -

Rudra - the one who makes one weep when you meditate on him you will

understand why precisely..............

>

> When you come in contact with Aaghora, the sheer terror of

his countenance is enough to send you off a little, if you can't

handle it.

>

> Namah Sivaya

> Best Regards

>

>

>

> sumi balu <mymy062004 wrote:

> Sarvam Sivam

> Vanakkam

> I did post that comment as a token of respect

and care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment of

yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only

about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins. BRAVO....

> As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or

philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-

possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I

brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to Indians

or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we do

people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

> Which means

> my lord, you rule us, your devotees, and more you rule the

whole world.

> Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u

might be having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a

hindu/Indian in this birth, what will you do if you were an American

or well, Chinese in the following births?.

> I do understand, out of your overpowering love

for our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode.

Well I do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as a

hindu, it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to do

this?. Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there accusing

others. Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy

sivalinga presented to him because of his state of possessiveness in

his mind.

> I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea for

alm rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish

attitude. Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for the

fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

> If patience and love for fellowbeings is

interpreted in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy),

then I am just happy to be the one u said.

> Finally I would remind you one thing, my

respected sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils

and sins, always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared or

to give care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE COULD

REACH HIM.

> Sivaya namaha.

> With love,

> Punith balu.

>

> --

----

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

>

>

>

> --

------

> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

>

>

>

>

> --

----------

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

>

>

>

>

> --

----------

>

>

>

>

> Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/698 - Release

2/23/2007 4:39 AM

>

Guest guest

Namaskaar Pandit Arjun

You mean you would like to suggest to people that they should desist

from using terms

"also in spiritual public groups like this, one shall desist in using

private chatrooms".

There are no rules of etiquette for a computerized service other than not being obscene or disrespectful to people.

Namah Sivaya

Best Regards

Pandit Devindra Maharaj

panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 > wrote: dear shiv bhakts

what surya says is correct that each soul has his or her own views

and opinions and one shall respect the others even if he likes and

agrees with the others or not.

a self realised sanyasi laughs to himself and say that 99.99% people

living in grihastha are fools and stupids because of thier living in

maya. many of these 99.99% people belive otherwise, for even (ALL)

gods and sages had wiveS and children.

also in spiritual public groups like this, one shall desist in using

private chatrooms.

pandit arjun

www.rudraksharemedy.com

, "Mahamuni Das"

<mahamuni wrote:

>

> Actually I have. As I stated, different people have different

experiences. This is plain to see. Have you heard of the

Aghoreshwar lineage out of Varanasi? This is a good example.

>

> Swami Satyananda Saraswati translates the name Rudra to mean He who

relieves suffering.

>

> Please try not to be too reactive to this. It is fine to have your

opinions and experiences. But please keep an open mind that others

will have theirs as well and that they are equally valid.

>

> Pranams,

>

> Surya

> -

> Dev Maharaj

>

> Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:55 PM

>

>

> Dramatic ? Have you ever meditated on Aghora or Rudra, the last

time I did meditation on Rudra, when my mantra activated it was like

a bomb going off in my body ( Sorry for the dramatics ). I am not too

sure we are practicing the same discipline here but from what I have

encountered, I don't think I am being too dramatic at all !

>

> Mahamuni Das <mahamuni wrote:

>

> Panditji,

>

> I think you are getting a bit dramatic. Not all define Rudra

or Aghora this way, nor see Him that way.

>

> BOM SHANKAR!

>

> Surya

> -

> Dev Maharaj

>

> Friday, February 16, 2007 11:45 AM

>

>

> Namaskaar

> I am very sorry that you have missed my point entirely, where

did I say you should not have love or respect for your fellow being.

This is an admirable trait. Now please tell me how you have arrived

at this. An armed force of people have occupied a territory that

belongs to you and you want to show respect and love to them ?

>

> Have you been sipping Bhang ?

>

> It is an IDEAL that is written in Scripture, the problem here

is that you are not being practical at all. Kindly show me where Lord

Siva has ever suggested to anyone that this is the behaviour of a

Shaivite...

>

> By this same logic, let's assume that Russians, Americans,

British decide to occupy ALL of India and kick you out of your

ancestral home .... will you show them love and respect too.. I do

not think you are thinking about this practically but from a very

universal perspective which is NOT practical to apply in a personal

sense. The very reason that God gave you a Muladhara, Svadhistan and

Manipurak Chakra is for the reason of personal survival. God intended

you to be a selfish being. HYou always start with your personal

survival and then when you are in a position to be of assistance to

another, you act. But you don't start of by assisting others

especially those who are bullying you or using force to take your

possessions.

>

> Seems to me that you are using Vaishnava philosophy in Shaiva

worship. I am most curious, have you ever heard of Kapalikas ( the

wearers of skulls) or seen the worship of Rudra and Kali Ma ? -

Rudra - the one who makes one weep when you meditate on him you will

understand why precisely..............

>

> When you come in contact with Aaghora, the sheer terror of

his countenance is enough to send you off a little, if you can't

handle it.

>

> Namah Sivaya

> Best Regards

>

>

>

> sumi balu <mymy062004 wrote:

> Sarvam Sivam

> Vanakkam

> I did post that comment as a token of respect

and care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment of

yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only

about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins. BRAVO....

> As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or

philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-

possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I

brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to Indians

or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we do

people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

> Which means

> my lord, you rule us, your devotees, and more you rule the

whole world.

> Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u

might be having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a

hindu/Indian in this birth, what will you do if you were an American

or well, Chinese in the following births?.

> I do understand, out of your overpowering love

for our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode.

Well I do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as a

hindu, it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to do

this?. Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there accusing

others. Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy

sivalinga presented to him because of his state of possessiveness in

his mind.

> I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea for

alm rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish

attitude. Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for the

fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

> If patience and love for fellowbeings is

interpreted in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy),

then I am just happy to be the one u said.

> Finally I would remind you one thing, my

respected sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils

and sins, always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared or

to give care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE COULD

REACH HIM.

> Sivaya namaha.

> With love,

> Punith balu.

>

> -------------------------

----

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

>

>

>

------

> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

>

>

>

>

----------

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

>

>

>

>

----------

>

>

>

>

> Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/698 - Release

2/23/2007 4:39 AM

>

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Sarvam sivam,

Dear Friends,

Happy to see you all again, I remained a silent observer for a

little bit of time. Meanwhile I am very happy to see, the mt.kailash

topic came to a stand point and took a better form.

Each and every one in this world has equal right and place for

his/her opinions and statements. Only, it should not affect others

emotions and beliefs.

The debate for the protection for religion and holy places is not a

new one, it started long long ago. A true brahimin(well, a good

human being I wish to put) is one who loves and sees the brahmam in

each and everything. Say it Saivite or Vaishnavite or even Islamic.

LOVE is the thread going underneath. I see the Mahadev and love him

as my father, I am not bothering, whether he is blue or green or

even black. HE IS MY FATHER- THAT IS ENOUGH FOR ME.

The way of worshipping/sadhanas differs for each person. Some offer

their pure soul, Some offer flower, some offer their head/or other's

head? it depends individuals belief and perception. So no hard

feelings or critisims Please.

I wish and pray, Let our Father bless us with lots more love, Sanity

and peace we can share with.

Nama Shivaya,

With Love,

Punith Balu

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sharma ji,

This is what I really meant. Respecting and loving the fellowbeing,

understanding his pain and giving solace to him.

I do understood the inner meaning of pundit Dev Maharaj, But the way

he presented, confronted, reacted is a little bit annoyed me.

I agree with you cent percent only the inner renovation and inner

strength will protect us and our generations.

Sivaya Namaha,

with love

punith Balu

Guest guest

dear shivbhakt panditji

only the group owner can tell on the rules of this moderated group

and if he permits usage of "he he helol" and such loose phrases

which people use in private chatrooms to be used in posted messages

in ths public spiritual group which go as (formal) mails to most

members, you are right. but in my personal opinion, a public

spiritual group warrants sabha maryada whereas private chatrooms can

have loose phrases.

pandit arjun

www.rudraskharemedy.com

, Dev Maharaj

<dev_maharaj wrote:

>

> Namaskaar Pandit Arjun

>

> You mean you would like to suggest to people that they should desist

> from using terms

>

> "also in spiritual public groups like this, one shall desist in

using

> phrases "hey hey heyha ha halol" etc. which are used only in

> private chatrooms".

>

> There are no rules of etiquette for a computerized service other

than not being obscene or disrespectful to people.

>

> Namah Sivaya

> Best Regards

>

> panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004

wrote: dear shiv bhakts

> om namo bhagawate rudraya

>

> what surya says is correct that each soul has his or her own views

> and opinions and one shall respect the others even if he likes and

> agrees with the others or not.

>

> a self realised sanyasi laughs to himself and say that 99.99%

people

> living in grihastha are fools and stupids because of thier living

in

> maya. many of these 99.99% people belive otherwise, for even

(ALL)

> gods and sages had wiveS and children.

>

> also in spiritual public groups like this, one shall desist in

using

> phrases "hey hey heyha ha halol" etc. which are used only in

> private chatrooms.

>

> with best wishes and blessings

> pandit arjun

> www.rudraksharemedy.com

>

> , "Mahamuni Das"

> <mahamuni@> wrote:

> >

> > Actually I have. As I stated, different people have different

> experiences. This is plain to see. Have you heard of the

> Aghoreshwar lineage out of Varanasi? This is a good example.

> >

> > Swami Satyananda Saraswati translates the name Rudra to mean He

who

> relieves suffering.

> >

> > Please try not to be too reactive to this. It is fine to have

your

> opinions and experiences. But please keep an open mind that

others

> will have theirs as well and that they are equally valid.

> >

> > Pranams,

> >

> > Surya

> > -

> > Dev Maharaj

> >

> > Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:55 PM

> > Re: Mount Kailash.

> >

> >

> > Dramatic ? Have you ever meditated on Aghora or Rudra, the

last

> time I did meditation on Rudra, when my mantra activated it was

> a bomb going off in my body ( Sorry for the dramatics ). I am not

too

> sure we are practicing the same discipline here but from what I

have

> encountered, I don't think I am being too dramatic at all !

> >

> > Mahamuni Das <mahamuni@> wrote:

> >

> > Panditji,

> >

> > I think you are getting a bit dramatic. Not all define

Rudra

> or Aghora this way, nor see Him that way.

> >

> > BOM SHANKAR!

> >

> > Surya

> > -

> > Dev Maharaj

> >

> > Friday, February 16, 2007 11:45 AM

> > Re: Mount Kailash.

> >

> >

> > Namaskaar

> > I am very sorry that you have missed my point entirely,

where

> did I say you should not have love or respect for your fellow

being.

> This is an admirable trait. Now please tell me how you have

arrived

> at this. An armed force of people have occupied a territory that

> belongs to you and you want to show respect and love to them ?

> >

> > Have you been sipping Bhang ?

> >

> > It is an IDEAL that is written in Scripture, the problem

here

> is that you are not being practical at all. Kindly show me where

Lord

> Siva has ever suggested to anyone that this is the behaviour of a

> Shaivite...

> >

> > By this same logic, let's assume that Russians, Americans,

> British decide to occupy ALL of India and kick you out of your

> ancestral home .... will you show them love and respect too.. I do

> not think you are thinking about this practically but from a very

> universal perspective which is NOT practical to apply in a

personal

> sense. The very reason that God gave you a Muladhara, Svadhistan

and

> Manipurak Chakra is for the reason of personal survival. God

intended

> you to be a selfish being. HYou always start with your personal

> survival and then when you are in a position to be of assistance

to

> another, you act. But you don't start of by assisting others

> especially those who are bullying you or using force to take your

> possessions.

> >

> > Seems to me that you are using Vaishnava philosophy in

Shaiva

> worship. I am most curious, have you ever heard of Kapalikas ( the

> wearers of skulls) or seen the worship of Rudra and Kali Ma ? -

> Rudra - the one who makes one weep when you meditate on him you

will

> understand why precisely..............

> >

> > When you come in contact with Aaghora, the sheer terror of

> his countenance is enough to send you off a little, if you can't

> handle it.

> >

> > Namah Sivaya

> > Best Regards

> > Pandit Devindra Maharaj

> >

> >

> >

> > sumi balu <mymy062004@> wrote:

> > Sarvam Sivam

> > Dear Shri. Pandit Devindra Maharaj,

> > Vanakkam

> > I did post that comment as a token of

respect

> and care I feel for my fellowbeing. From the confronting comment

of

> yours, I gather, one should be very selfish, he should think only

> about him-self, if more, about his family, kith and kins. BRAVO....

> > As I have very limited knowledge in vedas or

> philosophy, I could not find anything/anybody insisting self-

> possessive. Please correct me if I am wrong. By your statement, I

> brought to believe, the great Karuna Sagar is limited only to

Indians

> or may I say limited only to people like you/us. Well, then why we

do

> people call him god of all the world (swarga, hell and all).

> > We people in Tamil have a dear quote

> > Thennadu Udaiya Sivaney Potri

> > Ennatravarkkum Arase Potri

> > Which means

> > my lord, you rule us, your devotees, and more you rule

the

> whole world.

> > Tell me dear learned friend, As a hindu, u

> might be having faith in rebirth and reincarnations. You are a

> hindu/Indian in this birth, what will you do if you were an

American

> or well, Chinese in the following births?.

> > I do understand, out of your overpowering

love

> for our father u wish to save or recapture one of his holy abode.

> Well I do stand with you and support your view for liberation, as

a

> hindu, it is our duty and responsibility. But how we are going to

do

> this?. Fighting the Chinese?, confronting and stand there

accusing

> others. Remember, Ravaneswar lost his holy blessing and the holy

> sivalinga presented to him because of his state of possessiveness

in

> his mind.

> > I did noticed and felt bad, when the plea

for

> alm rejected by people, that shows the passion-dry, and selfish

> attitude. Religion is important, it is our identity, but love for

the

> fellowbeing is most important, it is life itself.

> > If patience and love for fellowbeings is

> interpreted in your dictionary as cowardice/lack of care/ apathy),

> then I am just happy to be the one u said.

> > Finally I would remind you one thing, my

> respected sir, though our great father, the destroyer of all evils

> and sins, always likes to be loved and to give love / to be cared

or

> to give care. He showed us ONLY THROUGH LOVE AND HUMILITY ONE

COULD

> REACH HIM.

> > Sivaya namaha.

> > With love,

> > Punith balu.

> >

> > -------------------------

> ----

> > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

> Answers

> >

> >

> >

> ------

> > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ----------

> > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ----------

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/698 - Release

> 2/23/2007 4:39 AM

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...

> Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

>

Guest guest

Hi

What does Sabha Maryada mean?.

Joy Sarah

, "panditarjun2004"

<panditarjun2004 wrote:

in my personal opinion, a public

> spiritual group warrants sabha maryada whereas private chatrooms can

> have loose phrases.