IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Atrocities of the Goswamis

Rate this topic

Looks like fighting at court is the only solution, although Srila Prabhupada warned us that actual justice is rarely to be gained at court.

<TABLE class="Panel ViewArticlePanel"><TBODY><TR><TD class=Heading colSpan=2>An Urgent Appeal!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="Panel ViewArticlePanel"><TBODY><TR><TD class=Heading colSpan=2></TD><TR><TD class=Details><HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=1>By Shyamakrishna Das | Published Today

http://www.utahkrishnas.com/main/page.asp?id=1621

hit1.gif </TD></TR><TR><TD>prabhupadas-kitchen2-1.jpg

Devotees from around the world are aware that a dispute between ISKCON, Vrindavan and the Goswamis of Radha Damodar Temple, in respect of Srila Prabhupada’s rooms in Radha Damodar Temple, Vrindavan, is presently being heard in the Hon’ble High Court of Allahabad, India. The local court at Mathura has passed an interim order in favour of ISKCON, against which the Goswamis have preferred an appeal in the Hon’ble High Court. The final hearing on this appeal is going to be held on 12th February at Allahabad.

Our legal team is doing its best to produce all the legal evidences before the Hon’ble High Court.However, we would like to humbly beg and make an appeal to all the communities of devotees from around the world to offer your sincere and intense prayers to Their Lordships Sri Sri Krishna Balaram, Sri Sri Radha Shyamsundar, Sri Sri Gaur Nitai and Srila Prabhupada that They may inspire the Judicial board to pass an order granting justice to ISKCON, against the atrocities of the Goswamis

Offering prayers is an important medium through which we can attract Lord’s mercy upon us. At this crucial juncture, a sincere and intense prayer from each one of you will be of immense value for us. You may offer your prayers to The Presiding Lordships in your respective Temples.

We express our deepest heartfelt gratitude to all of you, in advance, for your sincere prayers.

On behalf of the Legal team fighting this battle,

Your Servant,

Shyamakrishna Das

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Oh isn't that just so much legal double talk? So WHAT is the issue - what is it that the 'goswamis' are doing? Isn't ISKCON in so much legal trouble all the time because there was/is more attention paid to the troubles caused by fools in devotees garb? It looks like karmic reactions - where is ISKCON and all their efforts when it's low-level devotees and human rights issues at question? 083xu4.gif

Guest guest

Did Srila Prabhupada say to keep these rooms for posterity? Don't get me wrong I like the idea, but it is in someone elses temple. Espescially we see that to control anothers house is liken to controling the wind.

Knowing ISKCON management there is every possibility that the agitation was started from Krsna-Balarama Temple. On the other hand there is much negative history concerning general temple management in India. So how to know the truth on the other side of the world?

Hare Krsna, Caturbahu das

Did Srila Prabhupada say to keep these rooms for posterity? Don't get me wrong I like the idea, but it is in someone elses temple. Espescially we see that to control anothers house is liken to controling the wind.

Knowing ISKCON management there is every possibility that the agitation was started from Krsna-Balarama Temple. On the other hand there is much negative history concerning general temple management in India. So how to know the truth on the other side of the world?

Hari Bol Caturbahu prabhu, thats of course right - spot on. Prabhupada always said dont go to court - you wont get justice, even the judge is helplessly being committed to all those laws nobody can know but which have to presented at court. Only then the court can pass a decision which can be objected and the whole procedure re-starts. Now in Vrindavan it can easily happen that these people who run Radha Damodar temple have a relative who is a perfect lawyer and does everything for them to find out legal means to present at court, this simply drives you crazy. Sometimes such lawsuits last for years - back and forth. Now imagine some newspaper reports on the front page - Vaishnava temple vs Vaishnava temple - people start to consider, wait if I donate at Krishna Balarama Mandir my donation is being used for this courtcase, etc. etc...

Guest guest

Hari Bol Caturbahu prabhu, thats of course right - spot on. Prabhupada always said dont go to court - you wont get justice, even the judge is helplessly being committed to all those laws nobody can know but which have to presented at court. Only then the court can pass a decision which can be objected and the whole procedure re-starts. Now in Vrindavan it can easily happen that these people who run Radha Damodar temple have a relative who is a perfect lawyer and does everything for them to find out legal means to present at court, this simply drives you crazy. Sometimes such lawsuits last for years - back and forth. Now imagine some newspaper reports on the front page - Vaishnava temple vs Vaishnava temple - people start to consider, wait if I donate at Krishna Balarama Mandir my donation is being used for this courtcase, etc. etc...

Hare Krsna Suchantra prabhu, what a needless mess. Yes? Now entangled in an endless loop. Best not to support these convoluted projects. Better to lend our limited resources directly to the propagation of the Holy names of Krsna and Hari.

The temple belongs to someone else. Prabhupada stayed there and created the beginning of Vaisnava literary history and a spiritual movement. Thats equally good for the world/universe. Their temple though, let the place of pilgrimage be theirs. Unless the temple is bought!

Hare Krsna Suchantra prabhu, what a needless mess. Yes? Now entangled in an endless loop. Best not to support these convoluted projects. Better to lend our limited resources directly to the propagation of the Holy names of Krsna and Hari.

The temple belongs to someone else. Prabhupada stayed there and created the beginning of Vaisnava literary history and a spiritual movement. Thats equally good for the world/universe. Their temple though, let the place of pilgrimage be theirs. Unless the temple is bought!

Indeed.

Guest guest

Indeed.

Just another court case in its early stage starting to manifest:

Sat 10 Feb 2007

Heart Disease

Dear Praghosa Prabhu, Naranarayana Prabhu and Ameyatma Prabhu,

Obeisances, all glories to Srila Prabhupada. I think all of us have to cool off and calmly and with great care think thru the most effective plan of action. I personally agree that putting my name forward as “The one and only BBT trustee” would have disasteraous results, it would be like suggesting Hitler be installed as the priminister of Israel.

My suggestion is, if you actually have the legal strength and certainty of sucess, and the nescessary financial backing to win over their position in a legal conflict, then I would advance in that way , like a BLITZKRIEG. When they see themselves checkmated, you can still talk, with the added force of legal consequences behind what you say.

However, if your legal position is unceartain, then talking with them will be seen by them as a sign of weakness on your part, and they will not bend. Although the BBT issue is of utmost importance, more important is the issue of Srila Prabhupada being the Guru and all others the Guru’s servants, either as rittvik, president, sankirtan leader or whatever. It is from this one deviation, sidelining Srila Prabhupada as the one and only ISKCON Guru Acharya, that all other deviations have morphed. It is impossible for such a false Guru to voluntarily abdicate his position, but if he is made legally powerless he may surrender and be brought to reason, even then it is nearly impossible.

Our Godbrothers have a heart disease, their heart is infected with Pride, lust, anger, madness, illusion and greed. It has accumulated over a long period of time, it is not removed by logic reason and argument, but by penance, austerity and renunciation which may be brought upon them by the force of Law and order from the court, and well-wishing Godbrothers counsel. Those that are sincere will see the error of their ways, others my not be so insightful. You can talk with them when they have been brought to a position where they have to listen because their false prestige has been removed, and their best friends Prabhupada and Krishna have have arranged an INTERVENTION.

I hope this throws some light on the issue,

Your humble servant,

Hansadutta das

Dear prabhus,

PAMHO, AGTSP!

Please put some sense into Pragosh’s head!…..He has taken his ‘Adam Smith unseen hand” ideas and taken them “on the road’!

Hansadutta prabhu, I pledge that I will fight to the death to have you re-instated as one of the five BBT Trustees! Your brilliant mind and acute vision more than qualifiy you for the job!

Unfortunately, Pragosh seems to want to use you as a “foil” to advance his own “kooky” free market agenda!

How can he be helpful, when he is diametrically opposed to Ram Rajya?…..He actually places an 18th century misbegotten English economist (who created the poorhouse to punish the poor for being poor!) over the Authority of Srila Prabhupada! He may be innocent in his intentions (as bizarre as they may be) but he might as well be a Vedic Demon regarding the desirablitly of the resuts!

Das Dasi, prabhu, you wished me “good luck” with this case….I take that as your blessing for the outcome which will be the complete restoration of Srila Prabhupada’s Iskcon movement!

WHO IS SO BLIND AS TO CONDEMN THE USE OF THE COURT SYSTEM TO BRING ABOUT RETURN TO SRILA PRABHUPADA’S MOST CONFIDENTIAL AND ESSENTIAL DIRECT ORDERS TO US ALL?

I would like your “valued comment” on this matter.

Pragosh’s “NEO NAZI” attempt to put Hansadutta as the undisputed and all powerful “KING” of the BBT will completely ruin my hopes for Hansadutta to return to his rightful post on the BBT!….If ANYONE gets the idea that Hansadutta is behind this “sinister plot” of poor simple minded Pragosh, then there will be nothing that you, I, or Hansadutta himself can do to overcome the taint of Hansasdutta taking the punishment for Pragosh’s attempt of a “Takeover” of Srila Prabhupada’s BBT!

When Srila Prabhupada’s evil godbrothers wanted to destroy His Iskcon movement, they consulted Tantric practitioners to try to find out how to bring Srila Prabhupada down.

The Tantrics offered that if in America Srila Prabhupada is now declared by His disciples to be “GOD,” then His movement would be broken into pieces and never gain any foothold at all in India….So the idea of “glorifying” Srila Prabhupada was to destroy Him!

Their “witchcraft” evil Tantric spells were no match for His Divine Empowered Actions, and their attempt and their American “dupes” and counterparts, miserably failed!

NOW PRAGOSH IS ATTEMPTING TO DO THE SAME THING TO HANSADUTTA!…..HE WILL TRY TO CREATE HANSADUTTA AS THE “SOLE TRUSTEE” OF THE BBT…THEN PROBABLY, THE ONLY GURU OF ISKCON, THEN IMAGINING THAT HE CAN NOW CONTROL THE BOOKS AND ISKCON AS WELL THROUGH HANSADUTTA, HE WILL (LIKE TAMAL DID WITH SP) PLOT TO DO HANSADUTTA IN AND TAKE UP THE REINS OF POWER HIMSELF AND HIS CHOSEN SUCCESSORS.

PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED!

ONCE AGAIN, MAYA IN HER MOST EVIL FORM IS ATTEMPTING TO STEAL AWAY HANSADUTTA’S LEGITIMATE CLAIM TO RETURN TO A KEY POSITION ON THE BBT AS LIFETIME TRUSTEE!…..AND SHE IS USING PRAGOSH AS HER PAWN!

YOU WERE FOOLED ONCE….PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN!

KRISHNA WANTS HANSADUTTA TO BE A LIFETIME TRUSTEE, NOT DICTATOR OF THE BBT!…..

JUST AS I GAVE SAGE ADVICE TO PREVENT HANSADUTTA FROM LOSING HIS VITAL ROLE IN THE BBT BY HANDING IT JOYFULLY OVER TO THE ARCH-ENEMY OF SRILA PRABHUPADA….JAYADVAITA SWAMI, I AM NOW ADVISING FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND YOUR OWN GOOD!…I WAS YOUR WELL WISHER THEN, AND I AM YOUR WELL WISHER NOW!….

PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN!

BEFORE PRAGOSH CAN RAISE HIS IMAGINARY ONE MILLION DOLLARS TO PRINT BOOKS, THE BBT WILL BE FULLY RESTORED, AND ALL HIS SCHEMES FOR PERSONAL POWER USING HANSADUTTA AS A FOIL FOR HIS PERSONAL AMBITIONS, WILL COME TO AN VERY SORRY END.

Please reply on this urgent matter at once!

THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE!

Your eternal servant,

NNV das

By Shyamakrishna Das

Respected Maharajas, Prabhus and Matajis

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Devotees from around the world are hereby informed that in pursuance to an interim order passed by the Hon’ble High Court at Allahabad on 12th February, 2007, Srila Prabhupada’s Bhajan Kutir is now re-opened.

Srila Prabhupadas deity and his other belongings were moved inside the rooms in a small function organised at Radha Damodar Mandir today morning. H.G.Srestha Prabhu, Co-Temple President, ISKCON, Krishna Balaram Mandir and Nirmal Chandra Goswami, Sevayat Radha Damodar Mandir led the event. ISKCON devotees have resumed their seva puja to the deity of Srila Prabhupada.

The bhajan Kutir shall remain open for offering homage to Srila Prabhupada during the Temple opening hours.

Millions of thanks to all the devotees who responded to our appeal and prayed for us. We invite all of you to visit Vrindavan and give us an opportunity to serve you.

Your Servant,

Shyamakrishna Das

Guest guest

By Shyamakrishna Das

Respected Maharajas, Prabhus and Matajis

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Devotees from around the world are hereby informed that in pursuance to an interim order passed by the Hon’ble High Court at Allahabad on 12th February, 2007, Srila Prabhupada’s Bhajan Kutir is now re-opened.

Srila Prabhupadas deity and his other belongings were moved inside the rooms in a small function organised at Radha Damodar Mandir today morning. H.G.Srestha Prabhu, Co-Temple President, ISKCON, Krishna Balaram Mandir and Nirmal Chandra Goswami, Sevayat Radha Damodar Mandir led the event. ISKCON devotees have resumed their seva puja to the deity of Srila Prabhupada.

The bhajan Kutir shall remain open for offering homage to Srila Prabhupada during the Temple opening hours.

Millions of thanks to all the devotees who responded to our appeal and prayed for us. We invite all of you to visit Vrindavan and give us an opportunity to serve you.

Your Servant,

Shyamakrishna Das

It is that an agreement has been reached and these rooms are again open for pilgrimage. I commend both sides for their will and patients with each other enough to settle these small differences outside of a full blown court battle.

Hare Krsna, Caturbahu das Bhakti-Raja