IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  

JAY Shri Krishna

Rate this topic

i know the followers of ISKON DO ALOT OF CHANTING. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THIS HAS HAPPENED to anybody.

I used to listen to alot of leelas of bhagwan. His lifetime upon earth. in the process i forgave all my enemies not beacuase i had to but it just happened naturally. Stopped eating tamsic food (as in vegetables , dont eat meat anyway). Was peacful with everyone, made friends with anybody so easily as i had a positive outlook. Felt inner peace and complete bliss. Started practicing Brahmcharya vrat. And Kaam never bothered me. It stopped bothering me. I never even used to think of it and if i was exposed to sex in any form then i had a distaste for it. And always wished the best for everyone. and as a result things happened as i wished they wud. Not for mysefl but for he good of others. Its unexplainable. Even as i type now i cant explain it fully.

i got intense vairagya. Had a distaste for anything other than God or God related. I used to recite the 108 names of Bhagwan 10 x a day. Read Scriptures liek the Bhagwat often. I did mansi puja (mental worship)very intensely in my morning puja. And dressed , bathed, fed, served God.

never got dreams if i did i used to get dreams of all things good. Felt as though my soul was strong. people used to ask me stuff and i used to help hem out. One night i got a dream in my sleep. i saw all light only and it was like i was going so far into it. Like sunshine. But i got scared and didnt go any further thinking i migh not be able to come back from wherever i was goin. It was positive but i came back. and i awoke.

Then later on down the months i got so carried away and started having company in college with the wrong crowd of peopl. They usedt o smoke canabis, mainly muslims pakistanis. There were not many Indian hindus and the ones that were there ate meat and went clubbing. Slowly i intercepted such bad attributes into my life and i lost all such feelings. When i lloked back i used to wish i could go back into the state i was before. But i couldnt i couldnt lead my old lifestyle any more. i always used to fall. for example i couldn give up smoking after long time.

Now i have, and am leading back to teh same oath i was once on.

Now after all these years (bout 4-5)i wish i did go further in that sunshine like light i saw. But hopefully this time i will see God. I told a saint and He tole me its was atmadarshan. i saw my soul.Where God lives in there. But i didnt go deeper. He ssaid that if i carried down this spiritual pah i would slowly seen God as i believe God to be with form and did satvik practices and in the process of killing off my inner enemies slowly.

But now i feel im back on that path slowly.

I know God will help me relaise Him and attain Him and make Him happy through my seva of bhakts, saints and bhakti to God.

Just Wanted to share my experience.

Jay Shri Krishna