Guest guest Posted January 18, 2007 Report Posted January 18, 2007 Dear Michael, When your Karma is ripe, you'll be able to take the right decision. Till then.....its gonna be a roller coaster.Yes.. No...Yes..No.. happens to many.. Nikhil --- mta <spiritmed (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote: > Dear DD, > > Thanks for another informative and perceptive > reply. Here's the thing: I couldn't comfortably > afford a 17 and 16. It's a bit of a roll of the > dice. I might be able to swing a 17, or have someone > gift it to me. I'm new to all this rudraksha > dimension so there is still a piece of me that goes, > hmmm, 1500 for a 17 but what if nothing then > tranpsires--I wouldn't even be able to sell the 17. > Another piece of me wants to roll the dice. The > other thing, too, is my first primary is myself. In > order to be of benefit to others, my own cup must be > full. To date, it really never has been and I've > always done service work in some capacity.. My > intent is to help myself first, and then get into a > position where I can be of service greater. I don't > consider this a selfish concern--would you? I don't > see anything amiss with this with my desire and > intention. > > Also, I did look up hindu temples in my area. > There's an online denverindia.us, and Rudra center > is already advertising there. > > By the way, I know the Maharishi siddhis, learned > them in 1979. > > Anyway, decisions, decisions....! > > Jai > Michael > > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.