Guest guest Posted January 15, 2007 Report Posted January 15, 2007 ´Namaskar Narasimhayeji! Hope you could guide me in this regard. Suggest me as it is very urgent. I would like to order one 10 mukhi rudraksha. I checked on website the 10 mukhi beads which are available and they are of different sizes, I was confused which one I should order? I was planning to order one which is of 33mm in size but I thought to confirm once from you. I also would prefer a Nepalese bead as they are more powerful. Please suggest is the rudraksha which 33mm is a Nepalese bead? Should I order this one? If you have some other suggestion then please suggest me that also. My brother is missing from our house (Delhi) since 9 Dec 2006, he is a patient of Schizophrenia, we all are very much worried and tense. Thank you Vandna Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.