Guest guest Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 NAMASTE, Omm I have the following Shreeyantra code Y05L on Rudra website have it on my altar can I place it above the door of my apartment i.e the door I use the most my door opens to the north, is this ok as it would be facing in when I come inside and I will see it when I leave in the morning. Dericl PEACE PROFOUND Quote
Guest guest Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 NAMASTE, HI Omm WHAT I HAVE IS THE PREVIOUS Ganesh & Shree Yantra WHICH WAS SENT TO ME BY RUDRA CENTRE WHEN I FIRST ORDERED,I KEEP THESE ON MY ALTAR ALONG WITH MY OTHER ITEMS, BUT I GUESS AL LONG AS I HAVE THEM IN MY APARTMENT I WILL STILL GET THE BLESSINGS, I ALSO HAVE A SILVER PAIR WHICH I KEEP ON MY PERSON AT ALL TIMES . UNFORTUNATELY I CANNOT WEAR TO WORK THE 4 FACE RUDRASHKA BEADS AS THEY ARE BIG (SMILE) BUT I GUESS I CAN CARRY THEM IN MY BAG. MS.NEETA AND YOU AND YOUR COMPANY TRULY HAVE GIVEN ME SOME WONDERFUL ITEMS AND I AM SEEING CHANGES ALREADY. DERICK NURSE PEACE PROFOUND _____ [] On Behalf Of narasimhaye Friday, January 12, 2007 9:35 AM RBSC : For Omm Namaste Derick, its not advisable to place a Shree Yantra above the door, any door for that matter. Its ok on a table or a shrine. However its fine to place yantras of Lord Ganesh above the door inside and outside. So when you enter or go out, you have the blessings both ways. Alternatively, a pair of combined Ganesh-Laxmi yantras can be used. Hopes this makes sense. Ommmmm rudrakshabeadsociet <%40> iesclub, "ANUBIS" <denurse wrote: > > NAMASTE, > > Omm I have the following Shreeyantra code Y05L on > Rudra website have it on my altar can I place it above the door of my > apartment i.e the door I use the most my door opens to the north, is this ok > as it would be facing in when I come inside and I will see it when I leave > in the morning. > > > > > > Dericl > > > > PEACE PROFOUND > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.