IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dear Baroness Nicholson

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends, Please take the time to contact Baroness Nicholson for bravely revealing the plight of Kashmir's Hindu population. She is being pressured by various anti-India orgs to remove the infor regaridng Kashmiri's indiegnous Hindus. Below is a letter I wrote.

V

To:emma.nicholson (AT) europarl (DOT) europa.eu

Dear Baroness Nicholson, I am delighted to have this oppurtunity to send my greetings and appreciation for your honest appraisal of the Kashmir situation. Please do not succumb to the political pressures that declare the concerns of Kshmir's indigenous Hindu population to be less important than the political machinations of vested interests.Thank you for your courage and integrity.

Sincerely Vrndavan Parker

anilbhanot

HCUK Representatives

Sunday, January 14, 2007 8:52 PM

Fw: Nicholson's Kashmir Report should not be changed

Dear All

Baroness Nicholson has produced a draft report on Kashmir which for the first time redresses the balance for the Hindus. However she is under immense pressure to change the report before its published from the Pakistan lobbies. In fact if you search "Kashmir report by Emma Nicholson" on Google you will see thousands of lobbyists against this report from the Pakistani or Separationists groups.

The report should not be changed but the Baroness needs letters in support of her report from Hindus and Sikhs who think that she is right to say all that she did and that the report should not be changed.

I am giving the link below and if you agree you should write to her at House of Lords, London SW1 or send her emails on Nicholson's e-mail id :- emma.nicholson (AT) europarl (DOT) europa.eu

nicholsonE (AT) parliament (DOT) uk

http://www.europarl.eu.int/registre/commissions/afet/projet_rapport/2006/376409/AFET_PR(2006)376409_EN.doc

Please do this urgently as she is under immense pressure to change the report to Pakistani requirements. I say this non-politically but for the benefit of the Kashmiri Hindus.

anil bhanot

Never miss an email again!

Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Thanks, Vrndavan.

I'm going to send her an email now. It's just amazing that someone is bringing the plight of the Kashmiri Hindus into the argument.

Haribol!

Jai