IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

the secret of a healthy relationship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Why I am posting this, is becouse I would like to read some neutral anwers from you dear devotees about my case:

I am attached to a collic like anything.

He is not a devotee but has lots of ideals whom are not against the veda`s.

He is an Athiest a scientist but he is somethimes just speaking like a devotee and behaving like a yogi ( he has for example no TV no Phone and is always working and helping people and sleeps only a few hours pro night) -

he has the consiousness but God is not (yet) in his theory.

He is high intelligent-( concerning IQ) and I can speak about Krishna consiousness, although he doesnt always agree he really has respect and we can discuss nicely. We can talk for hours; we have quit the same ideals about people, nature, the world.

I do not know if he will become a devotee, but I know that he lets me do my things and that he triggers my mind constantly. He is really detached from lots of things...that really inspires me.

He is only not taking care of him self, concernin his looks, one pair of clothes, unwashed ...he could be a homeless man if I didnt knew him...but really I feel attracted to him -I dare to say that I love him somehow, I would like to take care of him, and be taking care of by him. he really keeps me awake and everyday teaches me new things, and he has lots of patience with me.

I am aware that a mariagge in KC is very important as one puts God in the middle what keeps the realtionship stabel and wordy to grow.

as I think when the pink cloud is gone, It could be a disaster as I really want to grow towards God...and I like to hang with people who have the same will.

but maybe he could let me detach a bit of material things which helps me aswell to understand the material natuer more; that its not making me happy ultemedly...

pfff lots of mindstuff I hope you give me some feedback, or just your point of view

your servant

Guest...

Guest guest

1. What is a collic?

2. The characteristics of the person you described seem to be that of an eccentric person. Isn't that a problem? Not trying to discourage, just asking.

Hare Krishna,

Why I am posting this, is becouse I would like to read some neutral anwers from you dear devotees about my case:

I am attached to a collic like anything.

He is not a devotee but has lots of ideals whom are not against the veda`s.

He is an Athiest a scientist but he is somethimes just speaking like a devotee and behaving like a yogi ( he has for example no TV no Phone and is always working and helping people and sleeps only a few hours pro night) -

he has the consiousness but God is not (yet) in his theory.

He is high intelligent-( concerning IQ) and I can speak about Krishna consiousness, although he doesnt always agree he really has respect and we can discuss nicely. We can talk for hours; we have quit the same ideals about people, nature, the world.

I do not know if he will become a devotee, but I know that he lets me do my things and that he triggers my mind constantly. He is really detached from lots of things...that really inspires me.

He is only not taking care of him self, concernin his looks, one pair of clothes, unwashed ...he could be a homeless man if I didnt knew him...but really I feel attracted to him -I dare to say that I love him somehow, I would like to take care of him, and be taking care of by him. he really keeps me awake and everyday teaches me new things, and he has lots of patience with me.

I am aware that a mariagge in KC is very important as one puts God in the middle what keeps the realtionship stabel and wordy to grow.

as I think when the pink cloud is gone, It could be a disaster as I really want to grow towards God...and I like to hang with people who have the same will.

but maybe he could let me detach a bit of material things which helps me aswell to understand the material natuer more; that its not making me happy ultemedly...

pfff lots of mindstuff I hope you give me some feedback, or just your point of view

your servant

Guest...