IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nitai16108

Mercy of the Lord Krishna

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

All glories to Srila Prabhupad

Everybody now here are not satisfied with what they have currently.

for example:

For a business man 24hrs and money which he has earned is not sufficient, for a student the time is not enough for his studies, like this we can keep on saying lot of examples.

But actually no where anybody is satisfied by anything in this material world. We think that by doing this i will be happy and by doing that i will be sad. but really its not like that we will not be happy by anything.unless one is Chanting the holy name of the lord and accepting, applying the principles of Bhakthi one can never be satisfied and happy. So first of all we have to measure what has been rewarded to us by the Lord Krishna. we have to count our blessings. This is the greatest thinking, and one must be satisfied with what he is having with him. so we have to praise the Lord krishna for giving this very healthy body for rendering devotional service, we have to praise Srila Prabhupad for giving this great opportunity to serve the vaishnavas and Lord Krishna and also for giving his books & we have to praise the Lord Krishna for giving us the capacity to Chant his holy name.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Iam scared that if Srila Prabhupad is not here, everybody of us will be immersed in the vast material ocean.

All glories to Srila Prabhupad.

Hare Krishna

How many times has Prabhupada insisted on his vani?

Iam scared that if Srila Prabhupad is not here, everybody of us will be immersed in the vast material ocean.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

While I understand your sentiment, I do not agree with this live- "Iam scared that if Srila Prabhupad is not here, everybody of us will be immersed in the vast material ocean."

How is it that everybody will be immersed in the material ocean? If you meant just the followers of Srila Prabhupada, then I agree.

Hare Krishna

for example:

For a business man 24hrs and money which he has earned is not sufficient, for a student the time is not enough for his studies, like this we can keep on saying lot of examples.

But actually no where anybody is satisfied by anything in this material world. We think that by doing this i will be happy and by doing that i will be sad. but really its not like that we will not be happy by anything.unless one is Chanting the holy name of the lord and accepting, applying the principles of Bhakthi one can never be satisfied and happy. So first of all we have to measure what has been rewarded to us by the Lord Krishna. we have to count our blessings. This is the greatest thinking, and one must be satisfied with what he is having with him. so we have to praise the Lord krishna for giving this very healthy body for rendering devotional service, we have to praise Srila Prabhupad for giving this great opportunity to serve the vaishnavas and Lord Krishna and also for giving his books & we have to praise the Lord Krishna for giving us the capacity to Chant his holy name.

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna

for example:

Hare Krishna

:pray:

Great post,, completely spiritual

Hari hari bol

While I understand your sentiment, I do not agree with this live- "Iam scared that if Srila Prabhupad is not here, everybody of us will be immersed in the vast material ocean."

How is it that everybody will be immersed in the material ocean? If you meant just the followers of Srila Prabhupada, then I agree.

Hare Krishna

dandavts

It's really iam saying everybody not only the followers of Srila Prabhupad and also who are in the path of self realization. for example, through his books and his personal activities Srila Prabhupad has teached lot of lessons. Srila Prabhupad alone arranged this path systematically. because he is from proper system of Disciplic succession. What he said is just said previous acharyas rigtly from Lord Krishna.

So there is no doubt about Prabhupad. He has made lot of souls to get involved in bhakti. Nobody have made this. He has taken this path of self realization to all countries also. If he would have not tried to preach this Krishna consciousness cult to everybody then what way we can get this bhakti. Srila Prabhupad would have been done this also "Simply Chanting and he alone might be liberated" but Srila Prabhupad wants everybody to get this science of Krishna. according to me he is the "greatest well wisher".Otherwise he would not been done this.Srila Prabhupad proves that he is a pandita i.e real pandita.

"Pandita sama darsina"

Hare Krishna