IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mangal Dosh /. Chevvai Dosham/Manglik - RULES FOR CONSIDERATION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Gurus! Dear Members ! and Learners!

Please find the consideration for the Manglik / Mangal Dosh.

AND PLEASE CORRECT IF WRONG. THE FOLLOWINGS ARE THE EXTRACTS FROM A SOUNTH INDIAN TAMIL BOOKS .

please go thru the following and tell me why it is not considered as NO DOSH. I understand for Aries,Scorpio and Capricorn. And also,

WHY Mars placed in lagna, is not treated as Magal Dosh. I can not understand this? From Lagna it aspects main houses 4th,7th and 8th.

If Mars is placed in 2, 4, 7, 8 and 12 from lagna OR Moon OR venus………..it has to be considered as MANGAL Dosh.

Even ABOVE houses is placed by any Malefic also it has to be treated as dosh .

If Mars is placed in Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn No Mangal Dosh. ( Being its own and exalted house )

If Mars Placed with Sun, Jupiter ad Saturn or aspected by them , then No dosh.

Mars Dosh is not applicable for Cancer Lagna , Leo Lagna born

If Mars is placed in2nd House which is to be Gemini or Virgo – No dosh..

If Mars is placed in 4th House which is to be Aries or Scorpio– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in 7th House in Cancer or Capricorn– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in 8th House in Sagittarius or Pisces– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in12th House in Taurus or Libra– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in 8th or 12th House in Aries or Leo Scorpio or Capricorn– No dosh.

It Mars is placed in Leo or Aquarius – No dosh.

IF placed with Jupiter – No dosh.

If placed with Moon – No dosh.

If placed with Mercury or aspected by Mercury – No dosh.

If placed with Sun or aspeced by Sun is no dosh.

If placed with Saturn or Rahu or Ketu or aspected by them – no dosh.

If the llord of house (where Mars is placed) is placed in Kenthra or Trine – No dosh.

If Mars Is placed with their friends house ( ie Sun, Moon,Jupiter ) then it is not

Treated as Dosh.

with best regards

S.Govindh Raajan

Guest guest

SAIRAMAN CHENNAI

REGARDING MANGAL DOSHA BY SEEING FROM MOON LAGNA AND ALSO VENUS THE KASRAGHA FOR MARRIAGE ALMOST EVERY WILL HAVE MAGAL DOSHA IN SOME FORM OTHER.

LOT OF RULES LOT OF EXEMPTIONS THERE IS NO END TO ERADICATE THE SAME FROM COMMON MAN MIND REG THIS DOSHA.

NOBODY WANTS ANY RISK IN MARRIAGE NOWADAYS

I FEEL EXCEPT IN 7TH HOUSE OF MARRIAGE AND 8TH THE STABILITY OF MARRIAGE THE MANGALYA STHANA AND THAT TOO THE DASA IS RUNNING THEN WE CAN THINK OF SAME ALL OTHER PLACES SEEMS WITH LESSER IMPACTS AS I SEE.

dASAS IS THE RULER THE KING THESUBORDINATE BUKTHI AND ANTHARAS CANNOT OVERTAKE THE KINGS AND EXECUTE.

aSPECT OF 5TH LORD AND 9TH LORD THE HOUSE OF POORVA PUNYAS CAN WARD OFF THE DOSHAS.

SAIRAMAN CHENAI 16TH DEC 7 PM

astro learner <vedic_learner > wrote:

Respected Gurus! Dear Members ! and Learners!

Please find the consideration for the Manglik / Mangal Dosh.

AND PLEASE CORRECT IF WRONG. THE FOLLOWINGS ARE THE EXTRACTS FROM A SOUNTH INDIAN TAMIL BOOKS .

please go thru the following and tell me why it is not considered as NO DOSH. I understand for Aries,Scorpio and Capricorn. And also,

WHY Mars placed in lagna, is not treated as Magal Dosh. I can not understand this? From Lagna it aspects main houses 4th,7th and 8th.

If Mars is placed in 2, 4, 7, 8 and 12 from lagna OR Moon OR venus………...it has to be considered as MANGAL Dosh.

Even ABOVE houses is placed by any Malefic also it has to be treated as dosh .

If Mars is placed in Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn No Mangal Dosh. ( Being its own and exalted house )

If Mars Placed with Sun, Jupiter ad Saturn or aspected by them , then No dosh.

Mars Dosh is not applicable for Cancer Lagna , Leo Lagna born

If Mars is placed in2nd House which is to be Gemini or Virgo – No dosh.

If Mars is placed in 4th House which is to be Aries or Scorpio– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in 7th House in Cancer or Capricorn– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in 8th House in Sagittarius or Pisces– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in12th House in Taurus or Libra– No dosh.

If Mars is placed in 8th or 12th House in Aries or Leo Scorpio or Capricorn– No dosh.

It Mars is placed in Leo or Aquarius – No dosh.

IF placed with Jupiter – No dosh.

If placed with Moon – No dosh.

If placed with Mercury or aspected by Mercury – No dosh.

If placed with Sun or aspeced by Sun is no dosh.

If placed with Saturn or Rahu or Ketu or aspected by them – no dosh.

If the llord of house (where Mars is placed) is placed in Kenthra or Trine – No dosh.

If Mars Is placed with their friends house ( ie Sun, Moon,Jupiter ) then it is not

Treated as Dosh.

with best regards

S.Govindh Raajan

Born in Mesham Aswini natshathram. Lagnam in Sagittarius accompanied by Sun,Jupiter and Mercury. In 5th place Moon, 6th place Ragu, in 11th place Mars & Saturn and in 12th place Venus & Ketu. Note - 5th place Mesham, 6th place Rishabam, 11th place Thulam & 12th place Viruchigam. Pl let me know do I have Chevvai or any other dosham for marriage.

Dear Readers,

As many books (of modern writers) you shall study, you shall find that Mangal Dosha having different-different definitions & antidotes.

It is more or less exploitation of public. Consider the following astrological aspects:

a) Why only Mars is to be considered a malefic planet in matrimonial life, as main causer of disharmony ? Karak of marriage is either Venus or Jupiter – a concept accepted by all.

b) If Mars can burn so called “matrimonial cord” then, why not Saturn can separate / break it. And so the effect of Rahu, or planet having effect of separation ?

c) Why Mars is always considered as malefic when it is functional benefic for some of the ascendants. Why rules laid down by Sage Prashar in “Laghu Prashari” are not uniformly followed in this case.

d) Why some believe that 1<SUP>st</SUP> house to be ignored in Magal Dosha, while others strongly agree that Mangal Dosha is strong when Mars in is 1<SUP>st</SUP> House /sign. In North India Mars in 1<SUP>st</SUP> house causes Mangal Dosha, but is <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">South India</st1:place> it does not.

e) Some opine that Mangal Dosha should be checked from ascendant, while some check it from Moon & some believe that its effect is the strongest when Mars is placed similarly from Venus. Thus practically all natives shall have Mangal Dosha.

f) Some opine that effect of placement of Saturn & Rahu in the said houses / signs also contribute to the effects similar to the Mangal Dosha.

g) Why sign chart is to be seen for this dosha & not the house chart. Some examine Mangal Dosha from Navamsha chart also.

h) There is no uniformity in logic of cancellation / antidotes of Mangal Dosha. Some say that weak or combust or debilitated Mars does not contribute to the Mangal Dosha. While some say that strong / exalted / Yoga Karak Mars does not cause Mangal Dosha.

In view of the above in my opinion, astrologers should check general strength of the horoscopes, similar placement of Mars, nature of Mars ( whether functional malefic / benefic), aspect / conjunction of benefics with Mars, whether Mars is contributing ill effects.

So far I have not read about Mangal Dosha in the old treatises on Muhurt or predictive Vedic astrology. I would like that readers may cull out references from treatises by exponents & bring it to the knowledge of the public.

… V K Shridhar

-

Log on to

http://www.besttime-election.com

Hindu Electional Astrology” – the largest & the best seller compendium on Vedic / Indian electional (MUHURT) astrology. “Swar Shaastra” – Phonetical astrology dealt first time in roman script for its application in Muhurt (electional astrology).

Log on for free down load of 52 pages from the book on “Horoscope Matching”

Hi readers,

I am in a relationship since past 9 years. I am manglik by chnadra kundli and he is not. Since past several months, we have noticed that whenever we met he suffered some loss (both heath and wealth wise).

Was that because of bad effect of my stars on him? Secondly, if we marry, would it be bad for him?

Earlier I didn’t believe on these superstitious things, but since it happened four times in 3-4 months, I am quite worried about our future. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

My name: Jyoti

Birth time: 10:12 AM

1-June-1982

Place: New Delhi

His name: Sandeep

Birth time: 4:45 PM

22-April-1972

Place: Devaria, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh

Bhaskar,

The boy appears to be very very sensual (Mars & Venus togather within a degree) & having other relations in the past. Current losses are due to his Moon Maha Dasha & Saturn Antra ( 12th & 6th house significators)- starting from 14.8.2008. Generally this Dasha is not good. Health & wealth losses are indicated to the boy.

Matching is of 17 Gunas. For that matter boy is also Mangalik when seen frm position of Venus.

To verify further intimate when the relations had started, 9 years back.

However you should be careful.

....V K Shridhar

Thanku Shridhar ji for analysing the horoscopes.

What I have understood from your analysis is that whatever is happening is due to his stars, not due to effect of mine on him. But why it is happening that whenever I met him, something bad happened to him despite all efforts from both the sides.

First time, his landlaord asked him to vacate the house for no reason.

Second time, he lost his mobile.

Third time, some problem to his car.

Fourth time, he fell seriously ill.

(But all those four unlucky meetings happened after August 2008.) I am quite sure of this thing that I am the first girl in his life. He had no other relations in the past.

1. When his bad period (that had started on 14.8.2008) will come to an end?
  2. And what are the chances that we will marry each other as his parents just thinks thatI am unlucky for him?
  3. An astrologer has suggested me to wear pukhraj (5.5 rattis) as it will help me overall. I have started wearing this stone from 1 jan 09. Will it help me in the our marriage also?
What my astrologer has told me that I am manglik from chandra kundli and he is not. Just for your information, he is wearing 5.5 rattis pukhraj and 4.5 rattis panna since begining 2007.

I'll be grateful to you if you could find some time to answer my questions. it will be of great help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Bhaskar,

The boy appears to be very very sensual (Mars & Venus togather within a degree) & having other relations in the past. Current losses are due to his Moon Maha Dasha & Saturn Antra ( 12th & 6th house significators)- starting from 14.8.2008. Generally this Dasha is not good. Health & wealth losses are indicated to the boy.

Matching is of 17 Gunas. For that matter boy is also Mangalik when seen frm position of Venus.

To verify further intimate when the relations had started, 9 years back.

However you should be careful.

....V K Shridhar