IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Shakti-Fan

Faith Maker

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The only time Srila Sridhar Maharaj seems to have allowed for open criticism of devotees is in situations where those devotees were causing some sort of major harm. Either to innocent people, or to the Sampradaya.

As for instance in the case of Anantavasudeva.

I can think of several others too. Guru Maharaj did have some negative things to say about several people I can think of. But the reason he spoke about those people such as Mahanamabrata Brahmacari (who Guru Maharaj called a "nasty person") is that Guru Maharaj wanted to warn us to avoid being misled.

In general he tended to look for the good things in other people and to overlook their faults. Life is always easier if you wake up in the morning and think about good things, instead of turning your mind towards bad things.

Guest guest

The only time Srila Sridhar Maharaj seems to have allowed for open criticism of devotees is in situations where those devotees were causing some sort of major harm. Either to innocent people, or to the Sampradaya.

As for instance in the case of Anantavasudeva.

I can think of several others too. Guru Maharaj did have some negative things to say about several people I can think of. But the reason he spoke about those people such as Mahanamabrata Brahmacari (who Guru Maharaj called a "nasty person") is that Guru Maharaj wanted to warn us to avoid being misled.

In general he tended to look for the good things in other people and to overlook their faults. Life is always easier if you wake up in the morning and think about good things, instead of turning your mind towards bad things.

Off point. "Beating around the bush."