Guest guest Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 Your idea is very good. Go ahead. Its my personal experience. Though as , per astrology , I am running , sadesati and other bad planet effects,I have not remained jobless. I loose , one job , I get another .. Go ahead.. Yur friend will get job definately. But advise her to to do proper puja of rudraksha herself . thanks, Richika Naik <richu209 > wrote: Dear Om Namaste.I wanted to gift a single beed of 7 mukhi rudraksha to my very close friend as he is struggling to find a good job.I thought by giving 7 mukhi to him he may get a good jod.Am i right. Please Guide. Thankyou Richika- richu209 @ Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Answers. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.