IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sri Sri Santhandana Maharaj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vanakam everyone

om Sri Sri Santhandana Maharaj .. i surrender to the lotus feet of the Sadguru. & i humble wish to jot few lines, i have not given any explationation.... just i wanted to share my thoughts Only personal instrution and guidance can be given, if you have the required qualification.

We also find that Goddess Andal who had taken up a vow called PAVAiNOOMBHU during margali month i.e. performed sincere bhakti "pooja to Bhavagan Narayaanaa" who is personified in SRI RANGA TEMP:LE. margali month is mentioned in the GITA and it is famous.

We also chant verses chanted by Goddess Andal during the margali month,. Tripavai and Trivampavai.. which can be viewed / heard in T.V. everyday in the morning..

manikavachagar famous poet of south india has chanted the couplets in a mystic format kept in secret, the poet who got merged himself and his mind was mad with Bhagavan Lord Sankara / Siva...

i humbly take pride that i know the entire verses of both Tripavai and Trivampavai.. by heart. and do plead everyone....take up & atleast chant the verse watching T.V. .. it is little trouble taken in the morning to chant alas ! those who chant the verse's it inspires and grants new life and experience divine.

Loka samastha sukino bhavanthu.

smt swarnalathavenakataraman

Anuratha A/P Damothran <anuratha (AT) mint (DOT) gov.my>

Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:53:47 AM

need information about Margali month!

Vanakam everyone,

I need some explanation and hope someone could guide me on the matter.

As long as I know Kartika month is specially for Lord Murugan. Can i know what the Margali month special for? For which god is it and what types of prayer one should do? When, I asked a friend of mine, she told me that its special month for god Amman and the unmarried girls have to do prayers early in the morning to get good husband. Can some one help me to light me with more info on the prayer?

Thanks and best regards

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

http://new.mail.