Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

For best partner

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am 28years old woman.

I am seeking for best partner.

I do not want to divorce.

I want to improve marrige luck.

Is it possible that I find out best partner that live whole life by

rudraksha?

What mukhi is best?

For marrige is better,My thinking is kindly and lovely.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...