Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

quesiton

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Friend

 

Namaskar and thank you for your message.......you are most Blessed

by haveing only one Holy Rudraksha so I would think you are

recieveing many Blessings of Lord Siva by haveing several Malas of

the Holy Rudraksha

 

Wishing you and Family the Best

 

Rudra Center India and America

 

DD

 

, hiroppi122000

<no_reply wrote:

>

> I corect several mala.

> Am I many blessing by Lod Shiva?

>

> This world needs support of God.

> I like Sri Yukteswar.

> He said this world is not actuall.

> Actuall is god .

>

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...