Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha in Gold,Silver etc ...

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Rishi Ji

 

Namaskar and thank you for your message..........really not any

strict rules that I have found..........except for Mantra Siddhi

Mala and maybe a couple other malas for specific reasons........Holy

Books do mention that to wear with gold or silver or gems enhances

the effects of the Mala in general...still I like to wear only on

thread with knots in between however I have worn with gold and

silver and the effect is still there

 

hope this helps

 

Rudra Center India and America

 

DD

 

, rishi2403

<no_reply wrote:

>

> Are there any rules for choosing whether to have your rudrakshas

in Gold.Silver etc

>

> I have already put my rudrakshas in Gold caps and planning to

combine with the PD09A

> design.

>

> Is the choice of chain based on personal liking or is there any

astrological or any other rules ?

>

> Rishi

>

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...