IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

If God can do anything...

Rate this topic

Yes. Everything IS as it should be, as not a blade of grass moves without the sanction of the Lord.

Everything He does is perfect.

He created us to have a relationship with Him.

A true relationship is a voluntary one, and therefore He has given us choice. So whether we choose Him, or we turn away from Him, that is our only choice. And because He has given us that choice, He knew that we could make "mistakes", i.e. NOT choose Him.

And this is why God's creation is perfect. Even when "mistakes" are made: because it is all for our growth, for our ultimate realization that there IS no other relationship than the one we have with Him.

All our other relationships are given to us by His grace. They are reflections of our consciousness, resulting from the choices we have made. He gives us whatever it is we want.

Therefore, it is NOT POSSIBLE, to enjoy separate from Him, because all we experience, both GOOD and BAD, are due to His having created it, us and the choices we make.

Yes. Everything IS as it should be, as not a blade of grass moves without the sanction of the Lord.

Everything He does is perfect.

A true relationship is a voluntary one, and therefore He has given us choice. So whether we choose Him, or we turn away from Him, that is our only choice. And because He has given us that choice, He knew that we could make "mistakes", i.e. NOT choose Him.

And this is why God's creation is perfect. Even when "mistakes" are made: because it is all for our growth, for our ultimate realization that there IS no other relationship than the one we have with Him.

All our other relationships are given to us by His grace. They are reflections of our consciousness, resulting from the choices we have made. He gives us whatever it is we want.

Therefore, it is NOT POSSIBLE, to enjoy separate from Him, because all we experience, both GOOD and BAD, are due to His having created it, us and the choices we make.

;)

This is quality articulation within a knowledge based constraint.

There is no perfection from any single source and this here suggests reasoning and thought from multiple sources.

My little opinion.

I would like to add just a bit

Or maybe we became from Him. Think in the line of "if He is everything, then we are of Him", seeing within this existence" We are experiencing within or simply "we are seeing from the eyes of God." Or another idea I read was, 'when you look into the eyes of another, see God."

And because He has given us that choice, He knew that we could make "mistakes", i.e. NOT choose Him.
I agree and is it possible that is why we 'know' good and evil per se? For example; you and I are separate but yet we both know we are of God. If we want to continue existencing, we work together to combine resource, and if we cheat or harm the other we isolate ourselves from the commitment of community,

so in a sense by identifying ourselves as separate we are lost in isolation or physically not assisting the continuance of our existance.

So to define good; a commitment to quality continued existance; life. Bad; would be isolating or choosing to do for the self. In all cricumstances of choice it appears this will be the definition to be made.

I cannot agree with any sentence in this.

Yes we have choice, I agree, No, we do not get what we want, my opinion.

And "reflections of our consciousness" in a sense, are our ablity to associate with compassionate reasoning, we can comprehend effects we have and reason out outcomes of situations, we can create and cause based on our own needs and wants or the observance for others and God, the 'total.' This is what Love is!

My opinion