Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

energy of older malas

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Namaste Sindhuma, thanks so much for sharing. Its always great to

hear someone else's experience.

 

Ommmmm

 

 

 

, Sindhuma Ishaya

<sindhuma wrote:

>

> Here's my two cents worth. New rudraksha malas like the 4mm ones I

wear have some sweet, gentle energy when they are new; I changed out

the rudrakshas on my three 108 malas (each with Jyotish stones) and

it took months for them to re-energize as they were before. The more

time you spend wearing them and meditating with them, the more

energy they carry. I can only imagine what the energy of an Indra

mala would be after meditating with it touching the skin for several

years! As soon as I have enough money, I will get one from the Rudra

Center. In the meantime, having a japa mala or two with your Jyotish

stones is a pretty sweet deal.

>

>

> Sindhuma Ishaya

> Visit the Ishayas at www.ishaya.org

> Visit Bindhu Spiritual Jewelry at www.bindhu.org

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...