Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Controlling Vata Dosha

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Namaskar,

 

I am wearing two malas. One sidh mala and another mala with 2 mukhi, 3

mukhi, 16 mukhi and 17 mukhi. I am wearing sidh mala from last 3

months another mala from last 30 days.

 

I still have some vata problems, like belching, indigestion and

constipation. Also, joint cracking and joint pain etc.

 

Is there anything else that I can do to control vata problems or the

combination I am wearing is strong enough to take care of all the

problems in time to come. Please advise.

 

Reagards

 

Asheesh

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...