IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Radio stations: Philosophising about God

Rate this topic

>>> God is of everything and yet some sects suggests he is a thing or separate entity other then within our fiber or within the 'everything' of our existance.<<<

Some suggest both. Simultaneous oneness and difference or acintya bhedabeda tattva. Investigate this angle and don't be so quick to dismiss others thoughts as a "crock".

>>> God is of everything and yet some sects suggests he is a thing or separate entity other then within our fiber or within the 'everything' of our existance.<<<

Some suggest both. Simultaneous oneness and difference or acintya bhedabeda tattva. Investigate this angle and don't be so quick to dismiss others thoughts as a "crock".

Sir, unfortunately you must have come into the conversation late or have not read of the variant sects I honor, (all of them), I have more variant theological sects understood and under my realm of understanding then most libraries.

The fact is God (the total) has been represented in more ways then most know even exists but the fact is there is only one way to know God personally and physically.

All the renditions are because we are weak and needs assurances, as a species.

Do you want facts for the crock pot or are you going to tell me how it is also? Otherwise I like meat and potatoes in my stew as they are nourishing and offers structural support for the body.

But if you like ficticious meat and dreamed up food, then float your boat in the sea of the unknown, your not who I am working for, it is them .....

tomorrows generations is what this work is for!

Sir, unfortunately you must have come into the conversation late or have not read of the variant sects I honor, (all of them), I have more variant theological sects understood and under my realm of understanding then most libraries.

Do you want us to bow or something or learned one. You call a presentation by a scholarly vaisnava "a crock" and mock the belief in the "blue boy" as God and what do you expect. Many of us here have hopes and aspirations of one day eternally playing ourselves with the blue boy in question.

So if you want to be respected here then write respectfully.