IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Murti of Radha Krishna with Cow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please help me, I really want to get a largish murti of Radha Krisna with a cow behind them, my family would find this the most endearing form in which to worship Krishna however I can't seem to find this murti anywhere, it is very easy to find beautiful murtis of Radha Krishna, or Krishna with a cow, but not Radha Krishna with a cow.

I live in the UK but have had no luck in finding, I go to the ISKCON temple in Watford quite often (Bhaktivedanta Manor) but they have no such murtis.

If you know of anywhere in the UK where I can get such a murti please let me know.

Jay Shree Krishna

Hi Guest,

My folks have an amazing Krsna murti with cow behind him but no Radha with Him. I think they got it from a place on melton road in leicester - can't remember the name of the place but its underground. anyway there;s LOTS of shops on that road its like Little India, you're bound to find soemething there.

Good luck!

Please help me, I really want to get a largish murti of Radha Krisna with a cow behind them, my family would find this the most endearing form in which to worship Krishna however I can't seem to find this murti anywhere, it is very easy to find beautiful murtis of Radha Krishna, or Krishna with a cow, but not Radha Krishna with a cow.

I live in the UK but have had no luck in finding, I go to the ISKCON temple in Watford quite often (Bhaktivedanta Manor) but they have no such murtis.

If you know of anywhere in the UK where I can get such a murti please let me know.

Jay Shree Krishna

Why buy in kali-yuga controlled London? Link below is the place in Jaipur where the most beautiful Deities are made!http://www.moortikalakendra.com/products_God.htm#God

Mobile :91-9314870321/9829787682

Guest guest

Why buy in kali-yuga controlled London? Link below is the place in Jaipur where the most beautiful Deities are made!

Mobile :91-9314870321/9829787682

Because I live in London and it is more convenient, bringing back a Murti from India in my suitcase is quite likely going to break it !

In addition to your comment about London being Kali Yug controlled, Kali Yug is not confined to just London, in fact I know many sincere devotees in London.

Guest guest

Have you tried Videorama on Kenton Road? Also, theres a new shop opened in Kingbury, not too far from Kingsbury underground station.

Jay Shree Krishna

Hari Bolo!

Yes there is such a place! Of course I haven't seen a murti of Radha Krishna with a cow - but there are many nice ones - one is 17.5 inches and only $90.00 US - not bad at all.

They can ship anywhere - even if you have no credit card - you can mail yer payment and then they will ship yer murti to you.

The murtis at the other site noted here are without doubt very nice but - they are also very expensive - so - here is the alternative:

http://www.krishnaculture.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KC&Category_Code=PMURT

Hope you find some murti you like there!

:)

Guest guest

Thanks for the responses, to the person who suggested Videorama and the shop on Kingsbury (I beleive you are reffering to baalika) yes I have been to both they do not have murti of Radha Krishna with a cow.

I've been looking for such a murti for 2 years now with no luck, when I do find one it is a really small one, I really am after one that is around 15 inches tall.

I guess I must wait for Moksha and reach Goloka to see Radha Krishna in this form!!

Thanks for the responses, to the person who suggested Videorama and the shop on Kingsbury (I beleive you are reffering to baalika) yes I have been to both they do not have murti of Radha Krishna with a cow.

I've been looking for such a murti for 2 years now with no luck, when I do find one it is a really small one, I really am after one that is around 15 inches tall.

I guess I must wait for Moksha and reach Goloka to see Radha Krishna in this form!!

If you dont mind if They are 18 inch here's an offer, Lord Krishna with a cow, Srimati Radharani can be added.

http://www.krishnaculture.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KC&Category_Code=MMURT

mkc.jpg