IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

The villagers began to call me lazy....

Rate this topic

Serving mother cow

an excerpt from Go Seva Camatkara

In our village my forefathers were always rich and my father also had a good life. He used to spend four to five hours in the service of the Lord and rest of the day in his seed selling business and in farming. He liked his work a lot. He had a lot of land and had an improved way of farming. He had a good influence on thevillagers and they were very happy with him. After my father passed away, the responsibility for the business and the farming fell on my shoulders. Unfortunately we began to lose our property and in a short time I had lost half of the property. The farming work stopped and the seed business dropped off. Eventually all income was stopped. The farm produced fewer grains and most of the land turned barren.In just a short time everything was destroyed. I began to worry day and night. Any work I had started ended in loss. It was as if my fortune had left me. I have two younger brothers and by their choice we divided the property into three parts. Four years passed and my condition worsened. I accumulated more debts and the villagers began to call me lazy. The situation became so bad that I had to beg grains from others. But I didn ’t lose patience as I had faith in Lord. One day I was laying on my bed worrying I fell asleep.In a dream I saw my cows and bulls chasing me saying, “You never care for us.You only care for your own eating and sleeping. You never come to the goshalla and check our condition. Have you checked if we are lying in dung and urine or in a clean place? You suffer for your sinful neglect.You can still wake up and change your attitude,otherwise eventually you will be ruined.” Hearing the cows and bulls chastise me, I suddenly awoke and felt guilt.

cow.jpg

I knew it was only a dream but I immediately picked up the lantern and

went to the goshalla. There I saw all the cows tied to stakes and obviously very hungry. They didn ’t even have straw to eat and there were piles of garbage around the goshalla. I began to repent. I started cleaning the goshalla and kept on cleaning until ten o ’clock in the morning. Since that day,I milk the cows in the morning and evening and made sure they had good water and fresh grass. When the bulls and the cows went to graze, I cleaned the goshalla with my own hands.I threw away the garbage and piled up the dung, which soon turned into good compost.They began to live happily and became healthy and strong. Now there was plenty of milk and ghee and due to the improved health of the bulls, my farming increased and I began to produce five to six times more grain than before. My interest in farming increased and my distress disappeared.Most of my debts were paid off and my situation changed dramatically. Those who used to call me lazy now began to praise me.

This is a true story. In my greediness I lost almost all my properties,but by the mercy of the supreme Lord and by the blessing of go-mata, I began to care for the cows with my own hands and my condition turned around. If any farmer who has cows has become a poor soul, then he should follow my path.

I can guarantee that with faith in God and by serving mother cow, the worst of the worst condition will turn into a good condition.

Amara Ujala Miraculous Cow Cures Disease

Nom Pengh, Cambodia

Nowadays huge crowds are flooding the village of Fung Trapiyang Chum in Cambodia to see and touch a miraculous cow which is said to have the power to uproot all dreadful diseases by its touch.

Puch Peech, the farmer who owns the cow, claims that while his wife Cong Meech was suffering from an incurable disease,the cow attempted to lick her her hands and feet but he interferred and pulled her back.But the cow persisted and when she succeeded in licking the farmer ’s wife, she experienced a miraculous recovery and has since been living a normal life. Puch Peech said in wonder,“How could I have known that the cow ’s divine impulse would heal my wife?“

After the news hit the front page of the newspapers people from many different regions of Cambodia began to visit the village.Puch Peech declares that at least five hundred people arrive daily to see the cow and that within the last fifteen days perhaps ten thousand people have touched her. Even very heavy rains have not discouraged people from traveling to see the cow. Puch Peech now charges the visitors five hundred reals (about seventeen cents)which they happily give to touch the cow. He has become a rich man. Ross Sath, 68, said that he had been suffering from weakness but since the day he touched the cow,he has recovered his strength.“It was difficult for me to walk even two meters ” he said, “but now I can walk three or four hundred meters without stress,difficulty or exhaustion ”. To test the cow further, Puch Peech and his wife took her to visit a blind woman.They claim that after the cow licked her, the woman regained her vision. So thousands of people are crowding Fung Trapiyang Chum to visit the cow who can uproot all disease. Visitors feed all kinds of delicacies to this holy cow and have named her Priyaha,which is a name of God.