Guest guest Posted October 24, 2006 Report Posted October 24, 2006 Namaskar Please help, I need to purchase 2 mukhi Nepali bead to wear in addition to my mala, my moon is very much affected by a Rahu transit and Saturn, I have 3-14 mukhi beads , 3-7 mukhi I have 3 beads of each, rest is one bead each, all collector size... but I am in doubt about what I should choose of 2 mukhi, a single collector size bead, 3 normal size beads or a javanese kantha? What would be most powerful...? I cannot afford to purchase 3 collector size Nepali beads, at least right now. Thank you for any help, Satyadharma Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.