IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
stonehearted

Looking for good incense for your Thakuraji?

Rate this topic

Nice tip Babhru. I just ordered their super sampler. Good inscense is hard to find here. There is so much unburnable stuff on the market. Speaking of which remember Strawberry Fields =:-) ?

Let me know what you think of the incense. Jerry was happy for the referral. I hope others will check his site out as well. I know that much of the incense available from Krishna Culture is really nice (I really like their Parijata), but I've grown to prefer many of these scents--and I don't have to pay for shipping.

Let me know what you think of the incense. Jerry was happy for the referral. I hope others will check his site out as well. I know that much of the incense available from Krishna Culture is really nice (I really like their Parijata), but I've grown to prefer many of these scents--and I don't have to pay for shipping.

It's good. I especially like the amber which is a bit of a surprise. None of the scents are overly sweet which I find to be a fault. So far I know I will reorder his amber.

Next I am going to try the scents from Matchless Gifts. I am sure JNdas has some nice scents also.

My favorite is that stickless Japanese incense. But it is soooo expensive and the aroma is a little mild for me.

On Strawberry Fields: I had just joined the temple and in those days the temples did their own packing of individual packs from a big case of loose sticks. They gave me, the new guy, the Strawberry Fields to pack which I did sitting crosslegged on the floor.

I wore pants while packing this stuff and by the time I finished the box my legs had be stained that red color. It had gone through the cloth and deep into my skin. It took two days of scrubbing to get it out.=:-)