IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is it worh posting?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi...I have posted this twice already without any response. Just wnated to know if this Forum is for these kind of questions? (ie do people response to the queries related to telling me the predictions based on my bith date).

Should I be positng here to get any feedback? Thanks.

Here is my question:

I am having problems in my marriage. ( I am going through a separtion).

can some one provide predictions of my future?

( please!)

DOB- July 22, 1968

Place - New Delhi

Time - 4:30 ( in morning)

I am going through very hard time and would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks

Dear Zade,

I have also posted my problem with detail here..but no response!!

HERE I THINK AND FEEL 98% PEOPLE ARE JUST USING THIS PLATFORM AS A MONEY MAKING TOOL AND NOBODY IS REALLY WILLING TO HELP WITH THEIR HEART HA..IF ANY FEMALE I REPEAT FEMALE POST ANY PROBLEM HERE SHE GETS REPLY WITHIN FEW HOUR I HAVE SEEN IN THE SAME FORUM.............

THIS IS THE REALITY...DESPITE ITS NAME AUDARYA......

I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT ASTROLOGY AND I CAN'T ABLE TO PREDICT OR ANSWER YOUR QUERY........

Regards

Chandrashekhar

Zade

The answer is NOT to look into the future but to stop avoiding the present moment and what it is offering. The sensation that you are presently feeling you are trying to avoid by looking into the future, it i soNLY by allowing yourself to feel this present moment sensation that your answer can come. The feeling of this moment is your gift from the Divine, welcome it and feel it fully and the future will look after itself.

Love avasa

Guest guest

Dear Chandrashekhar and Avasa

Thanks so much for taking your time to reply to my post Much appreciated! (sorry to hear that this is a money making platform)

Avasa- I am allowing to feel the present moment and all I feel is love for my husband, a sense of loss, sadness and sometimes sense of anger, depression (not to mention it's impacting my job). Could you please explain what do you mean by -'it i soNLY by allowing yourself to feel this present moment sensation that your answer can come'

Guest guest

The reason why you don't get a response is because not many people are browsing this. Audarya simply posts Email Discussion forums on its site. to get a response, you ought to post directly on the Astrology Forums. this is why you don't get any replies, you're looking in the wrong place. Hope this helps.