IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna Playstation games?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since alot of non-devotees play Playstations games would it be a good idea for devotees to make playstation games where we do some effective preaching?

I'd love to hear your comments...

I play roleplaying games.. Ive been thinking how I can incorporate Krishna Consciousness in a game but it is VERY hard to do and have ppl interested.. at least as a rpg.. However I think as a video game it could be done.. You have your starting devotee character and he / she runs around helping people.. and you learn diff skills apply that to spreading KC.. I would be glad to help discuss with someone about trying to do such a game. I'm skilled in creating settings and the number crunching involved in games and I'm skilled at "story telling" being a Roleplayer and all.. If we communicate enough and find some programmers.. I think we could come up with something.

I play roleplaying games.. Ive been thinking how I can incorporate Krishna Consciousness in a game but it is VERY hard to do and have ppl interested.. at least as a rpg.. However I think as a video game it could be done.. You have your starting devotee character and he / she runs around helping people.. and you learn diff skills apply that to spreading KC.. I would be glad to help discuss with someone about trying to do such a game. I'm skilled in creating settings and the number crunching involved in games and I'm skilled at "story telling" being a Roleplayer and all.. If we communicate enough and find some programmers.. I think we could come up with something.

Making new movie about Lord Krsna is always good idea if Krsna is enlightened and remain main theme. Breaking the existing theater and making one brand new is always risky. Krsna is very clever to spoil whole show in that case. Who knows His mind in the divine sphere?