Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Where does the Life begin?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

All Glories to srila Prabhupad

Where does the life begin?

Is the life begins when the soul is entering into the womb with life force of a man? or the soul is not entering at the time when life force is entering into the female body? How actually we start and where we start? How a soul actually enters the womb of a mother? and what happens if a child die inside the womb and at the birth time. please reply vaishnavas/ Vaishnavis.

Hare Krishna

The soul is placed in a male, then the male places it in a female. There according to its karma, it begins to build an appropriate material form.

I have read more detailed explanations involving the falling of rain and then passing into grains. I forget the exact sequence, but in the end it happens like in the last paragraph.

Dying means the soul (the living force) has left the body, whether in the womb or in the world.

Hare Krishna

All Glories to srila Prabhupad

Where does the life begin?

Is the life begins when the soul is entering into the womb with life force of a man? or the soul is not entering at the time when life force is entering into the female body? How actually we start and where we start? How a soul actually enters the womb of a mother? and what happens if a child die inside the womb and at the birth time. please reply vaishnavas/ Vaishnavis.

Hare Krishna

The seed of one current life that is not realized Krsna to be supreme person, is collected either by demigods, demons etc. based on one’s karma and actions from current and past lives. That seed is planted again to one mother's womb based on one’s karma by the collecting person or by super soul in appropriate time based on his choice. Once that seed is planted again on the mother's womb, life begins. It is similar how you cultivate your own garden, collecting seeds and planting seeds.

In a strict sense life does not begin at all. It is an ever-existing principle. We say life begins when viewing it's appearance from the material side with material vision. It is like the appearance of the sun at dawn. That is not the beginning of the sun, only of our perception of it.

Guest guest

I heard it like brother gHari. Something like the life comes from the rain, then is ingested by the male, taking about two years to form from blood cell to seed. But maybe this means that the self lies dormant for awhile, then goes into a plant to be ingested, etc.

Pretty risky flight, eh, brah.

hare krsna, ys, mahak

Well just talking about human conception does not the Bhagvatam say the soul enters the male sperm and then travels on the meet the egg at which point the bodies conception begins?

I have heard the rain thing also but can't remember if that was for every human or just those falling from higher planets. Truthfully I am not I sure I accept it either way but that is just me. And as we know I am a bit of a heretic.

Haribol Mahaksa =:-)

I read a wonderful book that explains it all. The name of the book is The life beyonf physical death. I had this book for quite a while. I was so afraid to read it but when I read it I really realised that "Aham Brahmasi" is actually true! This is a small book of about 80 pages and can be read at

www awgp org / english / books / life_death.pdf

Hope its helpful to you too.

Datta