Guest guest Posted October 3, 2006 Report Posted October 3, 2006 K.Thevirani, please scroll below....... , "jiwashastra" <j_shastra wrote: > > NAMASTE > I WAS GIVEN GANESHA RUDRAKSH IN NEPAL FROM MY FRIEND I M KEEPING THE 6 MUKIS GANESH MUKIS IN MY PRAYERS ROOM . 6 mukh is Murugan (Kartikeya, Subramaniam) rudraksh, not Ganesh rudraksh. Ganesh rudraksh contains 8 mukhs or faces. AND I DO POOJA ACCORDINGLY YESTERDAY I DREAMED THE GANESHA RUDRAKSHA IS BREATHING WHAT IS THE SYMTOM Its only a dream but yet it might also be a sign that the electromagnetic properties are vibrating or assimilating with your body system or soul. Ganesh is close to the human realm so this is an auspicious dream. Ommmm Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.