IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to know we are getting closer to God?

Rate this topic

Dear friend,

When you stop worrying about yourself and start worrying about others problems, you can say that you are progressing in the spiritual journey.

In my own journey, Gayatri sadhana and literature written by Pt.Shriram Sharma Acharyaji, the founder of All World Gayatri Pariwar helped me a lot. I can definitely say that I am being successful. You can check out his literature at www awgp . org

Datta

Guest guest

There is the concept of a Hindu version of Bodhisattva vow in Hinduism namely Saiva Siddhanta as well. One preceptor said he wanted to be reborn in China to spread the Hindu Dharma there and I am sure that all of his sisya want to join him there to help facillitate the Hindu Renaissance Revival.

Hindusim is such a nice religion because you can feel the Lord with you all of the time once you start really making dynamic progress on the path. It is not for just a few but well within the grasp of any nice person who spends a lifetime observing the Yamas and Niyamas.

That is why Hindus are not afraid to reincarnate to do the will of God Shiva, because we live with Shiva and dance with Shiva all day long even in this lifetime. Jaya Ganesha who always guides us on the right path!