Guest guest Posted October 1, 2006 Report Posted October 1, 2006 Derick, nice to hear you got the Yantras. Wear the first two but install the gold-polished copper plate Bagalamukhi Yantra at home in puja room before leaving for vacation. Wishing you a wonderful holiday, have lots of fun and enjoy as much as you can!! Ommmmm , "ANUBIS" <denurse wrote: > > Namaste, > > Good evening everyone especially Omm I just received > my items from Ms.Neeta, I will be leaving my country for vacation can I > still wear the items or leave them at home until I return. The items I > received are: > > Ten Mukhi from Nepal( one bead on a red string) > > Shree Baglamukhi Yantra Locket( on a red string as well) > > > Baglamukhi Mata Yantra, Gold Polished Copper - 3 inches > > Once again I need yur guidance and will give you an update on my situation with the person that was giving me trouble. > Derick > PEACE PROFOUND > Quote
Guest guest Posted October 1, 2006 Report Posted October 1, 2006 Namaste, so all i have to do is to do the puja with the ghee lamp and incence before i leave tomorrow evening and leave it on my altar, can i cover the altar before i leave i will be leaving someone in the house until i return. Can i cover the yantra with the yellow cloth or leave it expose, does it matter.. Derick Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.