Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

7, 8, 11 mukhi combination mala

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Guruji,

 

I am wearing the 7,8,11 combination amala. I am married with kids. Can

I continue to wear 11-mukhi though Lord HAnuman is a brahmacharin?

 

Please advise.

 

This combination was recommended by Rudra center based on my horoscope

and issues.

 

Reagrds,

Satya

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...