Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Does it have to be worn?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Anna , yes u r so right about the connction thing the feeling is so strong that me and my wife just can not afford to miss wearing it not even for a second but as soon as I wear it I get the confidence ,power ,fearlessness,motivation to go ahead I never feel lonely there has to be something some sort of spritiual power that is supporting your soul

 

Ana Raguin <ana_raguin (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Hi there.

I'm pretty sure you can keep it on your altar.

I also had reservations with wearing rudrakshas. Esp Nepal ones as they are a bit too big. I live in London, and if I wear those, it catches attention. And I do not want to make a statement out of it.

But when I received my rudrakshas, I just have this feeling of wanting to wear them. And I feel something is missing if I am not wearing my rudrakshas. It gives me a feeling of confidence and calmness. There is a connection.

When I go out, I just put a scarf over my shirt to hide the rudrakshas. When it's too hot, I put it in a pouch inside my handbag then wear it right away once I get home or whenever I can. While my husband, he has the siddh java bracelet, so it is a bit more discreet.

Ana

 

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

 

 

 

 

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...