Guest guest Posted September 16, 2006 Report Posted September 16, 2006 hi my name is Jose I want an answer to my question I order a 8mm rudraksha mala I wearing it and nothing going on but when i take off and I put in a glass of water before pooja the water turn golden yellow how come? any explaination for that? I call the seller but he do not know nothing about he just told me could be a bless for you the beads look natural non piment or ink of any kind added I tell the seller might be the himalayans handcrafter bless it before put on sale with turmeric powder but the thing is when i recieve the mala I touch it and my hands still clean no yellow stain.om namah shivon namaste. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.