Guest guest Posted September 1, 2006 Report Posted September 1, 2006 Hi brothers and sisters, I am asking to all of you pray for the people of cabo san lucas in baja california sur, mexico. Today hurricane john is arriving to our place, and I am sure that your prayers will help, we really need it. Thanks for pray for us. in Amma. Quote
Guest guest Posted September 1, 2006 Report Posted September 1, 2006 We will pray for you, dear brothers and sisters. Remember to chant your mantras, and do the thousand names of Lalita, and She will hold you tightly in Her arms! Have faith in Her power to keep you safe! In Her Love Always, Sanatani muoz111 <muoz111 .mx> wrote: Hi brothers and sisters, I am asking to all of you pray for the people of cabo san lucas in baja california sur, mexico. Today hurricane john is arriving to our place, and I am sure that your prayers will help, we really need it. Thanks for pray for us. in Amma. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.