Guest guest Posted August 30, 2006 Report Posted August 30, 2006 Hi Narasimha sir, Thanks for your advice. When you mentioned black dog, i could recall that on that same day in the morning as I was walking to my car, 2 black dogs was running accross too. But, there are too many dogs in my neighbourhood, so it doesnt get me surprised when a dog runs. The strange thing I noticed is that they didnt bark With regards to the snake, I guess it is a python based on the print and size on it, but not sure of what variety. I shall seek forgiveness to Lord Shiva, if I had indeed killed it or ran over it causing some injuries. Thanks! Regards, Guru Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.