Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

snipping the reprints

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone found an easy end run around this problem of "snipping

regurgitated message text"? It's become a lot more complicated than it

used to be with this "smart" posting thing.

 

In my browser, some satsang-posters' mail comes with all the hyper-links to

blue on the right side, some all in a neat two rows underneath, and some in

a loooooooong chain of each separate option listed out below.

 

I don't know if this is a conflict between different kinds of settings --

you can go onto "" and change your style if you notice it coming

through one way or another, I think. But I'm not quite clear on whether

it's the old, traditional form that turns text into blocks, or if I'm

experiencing differences from when I'm on a household PC compared to a MAC

or what.

 

Don't mind me - just something else to complain about, I guess.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...