Guest guest Posted August 12, 2006 Report Posted August 12, 2006 Thriuchittrambalam Om Nama Shivaaya, Dear all, I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can send me in MP3 format me pls? By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the fourm I will send you the link. Thriuchittrambalam Thank you Ran Quote
Guest guest Posted August 12, 2006 Report Posted August 12, 2006 Dear Ranger Kindly send me link,Thank U Sai ranger909 <ranger909 > wrote: Thriuchittrambalam Om Nama Shivaaya, Dear all, I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can send me in MP3 format me pls? By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the fourm I will send you the link. Thriuchittrambalam Thank you Ran How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Quote
Guest guest Posted August 13, 2006 Report Posted August 13, 2006 Dear Ran Can you give me the link to Thirupalli ezhuchi and the rest Regards rajah narajah (AT) pacific (DOT) net.sg > > ranger909 <ranger909 > > Sat 12/08/2006 11:44 PM SGT > > Siva Puranam In MP3 > > Thriuchittrambalam > Om Nama Shivaaya, > > Dear all, > I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by > Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can > send me in MP3 format me pls? > > By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva > puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) > sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam > (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the fourm > I will send you the link. > > Thriuchittrambalam > Thank you > Ran > > > > > > > > > > > > > Quote
Guest guest Posted August 13, 2006 Report Posted August 13, 2006 I would also very much like to receive it. Please email it to me at mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net. Thanks and Blessings, Surya - sai satish mohan uchil Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:08 AM Re: Siva Puranam In MP3 Dear Ranger Kindly send me link,Thank U Sai ranger909 <ranger909 > wrote: Thriuchittrambalam Om Nama Shivaaya, Dear all, I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can send me in MP3 format me pls? By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the fourm I will send you the link. Thriuchittrambalam Thank you Ran How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. Quote
Guest guest Posted August 14, 2006 Report Posted August 14, 2006 I am also interested. Regards S Subramanian Mahamuni Das <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net> wrote: I would also very much like to receive it. Please email it to me at mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net. Thanks and Blessings, Surya - sai satish mohan uchil Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:08 AM Re: Siva Puranam In MP3 Dear Ranger Kindly send me link,Thank U Sai ranger909 <ranger909 > wrote: Thriuchittrambalam Om Nama Shivaaya, Dear all, I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can send me in MP3 format me pls? By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the fourm I will send you the link. Thriuchittrambalam Thank you Ran Quote
Guest guest Posted August 14, 2006 Report Posted August 14, 2006 Om Namah Sivaya please send it to me, also. perhaps you could also post to the list? thank you. subramanian sathurappan wrote: > I am also interested. > > Regards > S Subramanian > > */Mahamuni Das <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net>/* wrote: > > I would also very much like to receive it. Please email it to me at > > mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net>. > > Thanks and Blessings, > > Surya > > > - > ** sai satish mohan uchil <saisatishmu > > *To:* > <> > *Sent:* Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:08 AM > *Subject:* Re: Siva Puranam In MP3 > > Dear Ranger > Kindly send me link,Thank U > Sai > > */ranger909 <ranger909 > <ranger909 >>/* wrote: > > Thriuchittrambalam > Om Nama Shivaaya, > > Dear all, > I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by > Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can > send me in MP3 format me pls? > > By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva > puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) > sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam > (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the fourm > I will send you the link. > > Thriuchittrambalam > Thank you > Ran > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection > around > </> > > > ------ > > > > -- Be Love, Egyirba Quote
Guest guest Posted August 14, 2006 Report Posted August 14, 2006 Thiruchittrambalam Dear Subramanian, I have given the link before,however the link is [url="http://www.vedaneri.com/"]go slokas download there will see it, Thiruchittrambalam ran --- subramanian sathurappan <ssathurappan > wrote: > I am also interested. > > Regards > S Subramanian > > Mahamuni Das <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net> wrote: > I would also very much like to receive > it. Please email it to me at mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net. > > Thanks and Blessings, > > Surya > > - > sai satish mohan uchil > > Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:08 AM > Re: Siva Puranam > In MP3 > > > Dear Ranger > Kindly send me link,Thank U > Sai > > ranger909 <ranger909 > wrote: > Thriuchittrambalam > Om Nama Shivaaya, > > Dear all, > I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by > Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can > send me in MP3 format me pls? > > By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva > puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga > Swamigal) > sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru > Thaandavam > (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the > fourm > I will send you the link. > > Thriuchittrambalam > Thank you > Ran > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam > protection around > Quote
Guest guest Posted August 16, 2006 Report Posted August 16, 2006 Many thanks for the link to download many slokas Jabalimuni ranger909 <ranger909 > wrote: Thiruchittrambalam Dear Subramanian, I have given the link before,however the link is [url="http://www.vedaneri.com/"]go slokas download there will see it, Thiruchittrambalam ran --- subramanian sathurappan <ssathurappan > wrote: > I am also interested. > > Regards > S Subramanian > > Mahamuni Das <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net> wrote: > I would also very much like to receive > it. Please email it to me at mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net. > > Thanks and Blessings, > > Surya > > - > sai satish mohan uchil > > Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:08 AM > Re: Siva Puranam > In MP3 > > > Dear Ranger > Kindly send me link,Thank U > Sai > > ranger909 <ranger909 > wrote: > Thriuchittrambalam > Om Nama Shivaaya, > > Dear all, > I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by > Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can > send me in MP3 format me pls? > > By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva > puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga > Swamigal) > sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru > Thaandavam > (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the > fourm > I will send you the link. > > Thriuchittrambalam > Thank you > Ran > Quote
mohan09 Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 do send me the link to download sivapuranam..really appreciate it. my mail id will jass09 at dot com or naveen09 at hotmail dot com .. please send the link for me to download.. thank you very much in advanced. Quote
Selva Posted June 25, 2009 Report Posted June 25, 2009 Pls send me the links for Shiva puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal). Quote
shri66 Posted August 3, 2009 Report Posted August 3, 2009 ThriuchittrambalamOm Nama Shivaaya, Dear all, I would like to down load Shiva Puranam sung by Sulamangam Sisters. Pls advice me pls or anyone can send me in MP3 format me pls? By the way if anyone is keen, in getting Shiva puranam, Thirupalli ezhuchi (by Manikavasaga Swamigal) sung by Swami Omkaranantha and Pottri Thiru Thaandavam (by Thirunaavukkarasu Swamigal) pls email in the fourm I will send you the link. Thriuchittrambalam Thank you Ran ---------------- Dear Ran, I'm really interested to learn more about 'Saivism'. I'm able to listen to some good lectures of Vaishnavism but could not find such a collection in Saivism after the lectures of 'Pulavar Keeran'. Please, send me the links to download and listen to lectures of saivism, sivapuranam, samayakuravargal, lectures on 63 nayanmars, how the universe, galaxy, creation of all by Lord Siva, what happens to the soul after leaving this body, how does the soul attain Sivapadam, etc. Please, send me any lecture on any of these topics. Thanks Adiyen Sridhar Thiruchitrambalam Quote
shri66 Posted August 3, 2009 Report Posted August 3, 2009 To Add to this, I can show you the links to listen to some good lectures on Vaishnavism. Sridhar Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.