IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Eggs are vegetarian.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

..AND then when offering yogurt, billions of lifes thay when u eat it, much more life then say a chicken or a fish.. eat 1 fish and 1 life is gone, eat yogurt and billions of life are taken! so food is a personal descition, and God accept it.. a good arabic phrase, that i even have heard in the vaisnava community:

Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim

"In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate".

He forgive ALL sins is 1 meaning of this..

Guest guest

Some rsis do not advocate the eating of eggs because when one does yoga one wants to minimize the workings of the instinctive mind. The instinctive mind is a synonym for one's animal nature.

They believe that there are 5 spheres or areas of mind. That when we are angry let's say the soul is operating in one particular area of mind. That area of mind is called the nivritti kala.

There are five spheres of mind; they are called:

Nivritti kala

Pratishtha kala

Vidya kala

Shanti kala

Shantyatita kala

Nivritti kala is the lowest form of mind. Human beings are mammals. Mammals are part of the animal kingdom. Nivritti kala refers to instinctive mind or animal nature.

Recently someone called my attention to an article in Elle magazine which stated that 80% of vegetarians in the US are women. The author postulated this was so because women have externally alot of same functions as other mammals do: women produce milk and their bodies bleed. A recent article in USA Today 8/22 said that women are more empathic than men, in general, that men are more "wired" for sex and aggression. This is the nivritti kala.

Since humans have this biological tendency then that is the reason why some rsis advocate eating plants avoiding eating other species of animals,

to minimize the animal nature aka instinctive mind aka nivritti kala. They feel the milk of the cow is okay because the energy in milk is the energy of flowing love to a child, which would stimulate benefic areas of mind.

The nivritti kala includes the conscious, subconscious, and sub-subconscious mind, the inter-related magnetic odic forces between people, as well as people and their possessions. Prabhupada talked ahout the nivritti kala when he condemned living a life based solely on biological functions such as eating, sleeping, reproducing the species, and defending: the animal nature.

The Sanskrit words for these three areas of the nivritti kala are: jagrat chitta [conscious mind], samskara chitta [subconscious mind], vasana chitta [sub-subconscious mind].

The Pratistha kala is the realm of intellect [buddhi chitta] and the workings of the mind that are higher than animal nature [manas chitta]. This is why Prabhupada gave us the Maha Mantra and other mantras to tame the manas chitta or mind [mantra comes from manas = mind]. This area of mind includes the mid astral plane.

The Vidya kala is the anukarana chitta. This is the Antaraloka realm of higher astral plane. This is a more subtle form of mind, which has two distinctive attributes: awareness and cognition. One is the awareness of forms in their totality in progressive states of manifestation. The other is Cognition of the inter-related forces of the spiritual and magnetic energies.

Liberated souls operate in the Santi kala as a starting point. It is called the Karana chitta, comprised of superconscious forms made of inner sounds and colors. For example, those who are hearing Nadi and experiencing Savikalpa samadhi are experiencing this area of mind. This would correspond with Brahman Realization.

Still higher yet is the Shantyatita kala, where the superconscious mind is expnaded into endless inner space, known as the Spiritual Realm.

This is why sages and rsis advocate certain types of diets, to activate certain areas of mind and still other areas of mind. Aum Tat Sat.

..AND then when offering yogurt, billions of lifes thay when u eat it, much more life then say a chicken or a fish.. eat 1 fish and 1 life is gone, eat yogurt and billions of life are taken! so food is a personal descition, and God accept it.. a good arabic phrase, that i even have heard in the vaisnava community:

Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim

"In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate".

He forgive ALL sins is 1 meaning of this..

The idea of comparing killing bacteria to killing cows chickens and fishis ludicrous.

I like the quote though.

Guest guest

The idea of comparing killing bacteria to killing cows chickens and fishis ludicrous.

I like the quote though.

therefore the standard is not absolute non-violence, but offering foods that Krishna has told that he accepts.

Besides that, the bacteria in yoghurt are not killed upon ingestion.

They thrive in the intestines and keep the bowels clean.

Whatever Krishna accepts as an offering is what the devotees eat for food.

Bhimasena drank the blood from the heart of Duhshasana, yet he was a great devotee.

Guest guest

When I was a kid, I would sometimes make my own breakfast.

One time when breaking an egg to scramble, I noticed a spot of blood. My mother said, "Don't worry about it, just remove the blood with a spoon and then scramble the egg." YUKKKK!!!!!!

If an egg sometimes has a spot of blood, how could it possibly be vegetarian?

Guest guest

When I was a kid, I would sometimes make my own breakfast.

One time when breaking an egg to scramble, I noticed a spot of blood. My mother said, "Don't worry about it, just remove the blood with a spoon and then scramble the egg." YUKKKK!!!!!!

If an egg sometimes has a spot of blood, how could it possibly be vegetarian?

as i said, eggs that are NOT inpregnated ARE only protein, and are therefor no life, and if there are blood in it, u can with simple logic understand that it has been inpregnated and are ready to produce life, this is simple science and logic..

Guest guest

My mother always purchased her eggs from the supermarket. Impregnated or not, the presence of blood in ordinary eggs purchased from the supermarket is certainly enough reason for a vegetarian who puchases foodstuffs from the supermarket to avoid eggs.

Guest guest

My mother always purchased her eggs from the supermarket. Impregnated or not, the presence of blood in ordinary eggs purchased from the supermarket is certainly enough reason for a vegetarian who puchases foodstuffs from the supermarket to avoid eggs.

if there are blood, they are inpregnated.. thats a scientific fact.. but its up to the individual to eat eggs if they whant, and still call themself a veggie.. they who drink milk and eat eggs are lakto-ovo-vegeterians..