IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Visions of Radha or Krishna?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has anyone like during a Near Death Experience or in bhakti meditation, or chanting, had visions of Radha or Krishna?

I did once while I was dreaming, but it was my diety pictures. They pulled me towards them with some white lights. (it was actually scary). Because I wasn't ready, anyway. I also heard a Aum sound. Aum has a deep meaning but i cannot remember it, a means krishna, u means radha. But I forget the details. (i don't even chant aum). But have been wondering about impersonal nature. The light did nothing for me to tell the truth. Radha-Krishna were the ones i needed.

Guest guest

All of the time but we are not supposed to talk about it.

I am only mentioning it as a testament to if you follow totally and completely whatever Prabhupada or any Guru that you have in Gaudiya lineage tells you to do, and you do it strictly, and by strictly I mean the essence of it, not like a fanatic, but from the heart, then you can experience Them 24/7/365.

However, you might have to pay a very very very heavy and steep price for this that you might not like to pay. The price I had to pay was almost too much to bear: a price over decades that I would not wish on anyone. For example: for one thing, the actual application of it really cuts into your time arguing with people over siddhanta.

All of the time but we are not supposed to talk about it.

I am only mentioning it as a testament to if you follow totally and completely whatever Prabhupada or any Guru that you have in Gaudiya lineage tells you to do, and you do it strictly, and by strictly I mean the essence of it, not like a fanatic, but from the heart, then you can experience Them 24/7/365.

However, you might have to pay a very very very heavy and steep price for this that you might not like to pay. The price I had to pay was almost too much to bear: a price over decades that I would not wish on anyone. For example: for one thing, the actual application of it really cuts into your time arguing with people over siddhanta.

Grins.

Guest guest

Since I am way too fallen to make the Vaisnavas pleased by my penances, austerities, good behavior, nice words, proper understanding of siddhanta, nice wearing of tilaka straight and not crooked, etc, then I feel so very pleased to make a devotee grin.