IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
samah

come here!!

Rate this topic

islam is a religion of peace so:

islam = peace

look around u who is made the sky,earth and every thing in the word??? god"allah" made all that and god dont expet religion just islam ... so i hope from all of u seach on google about islam...

with my love::)

SAMAH

Guest guest

Hi Samah,

It is nice to meet you. :)

In our Vaishnava faith, we believe Peace is not found in the outer-world, because this world is not our true home. This is a temporary world of duality for fallen souls to come and experience themselves as separate from God, and fulfill their material desires.. desires which only lead to suffering.

We (souls) have fallen into this world from the spiritual realms, because of our desire to enjoy as separate from God, and we are now caught up in a cycle of death and rebirth in the physical and astral (sub-physical) worlds, seeking to fulfill all our desires and attachments of so many births. Our goal is to break free of these material attachments, and return back to the eternal God realm, to enjoy divine bliss and happiness with our Beloved.

I think you will agree that God is our only Refuge. True Peace, true Bliss, can never be found apart from God.

As eternal divine soul sparks, we are each part and parcel of the Supreme Lord.. and we can not truly enjoy or be at peace as long as our consciousness is cut off from our Source. So this forum is about cultivating God-consciousness. :)

I wish you well on your spiritual path toward God. May divine knowledge, wisdom and peace be upon you in your spiritual journey. :)