IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fwd :--Upapada lagna location in chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ashi,read this mail. hope you get some idea.love ~Tarun wrote||Hare Rama Krsna||Dear Supriti,NamaskarGood to seeyou back, but i never noticed that you were gone! Maybe because i was also awayfor two months.The actualplace of meeting the spouse is seen from the seventh lord from Venus, as thatis where you meet the spouse, i.e. is it overseas, or near, is it at arestuarant, etc.The placementof the Upapada will show which activity you must be doing to find the spouse,i.e. one chart with upapada in the ninth house, and the person went to college(ninth is higher education, not fifth), and whilst the partner wasn’t inthe same college, they were living in the same dorms at college. The secondhouse is family, be is spiritual family or biological family, and through thefamily marriage can happen, i.e. one case i remember had upapada in the secondhouse, and they met their spouse through the inlaws of their sister.Upapada inthe fourth house can compell the mother to go searching for a spouse for one,or if Mercury is strongly influencing, then this can be in primary education,i.e. many people marry their high-school sweet heart.Upapada inthe tenth house tends to make ‘work’ the primary trigger to gettinga spouse. Usually such people whilst at work meet their partner, but thepartner may not have anything to do with their work... important thing is thatthey must work.So we canalso advise remedies based on this; when Upapada is placed in a certain house,advise the person to perform that activity or ask the native indicated by thatbhava, to help find a spouse. i.e. for upapada in the ninth, ask the father orguru to choose the spouse.Bestwishes,***Visti LarsenFor services and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com*** [] On Behalf Of Supriti Majumdar24 August 2005 02:30Subject: [Om Krishna Guru] Upapadalagna location in chart |OMGURAVE NAMAH|PranaamVisti ji,After along hiatus - a miscarriage, new job, I am stepping back to studying astrologyslowly.I haveput together a list of UL location and possible meeting place of spouse. I know that UL cannot be in all the houses, but I have considered all thehouses, because 2nd, 3rd, etc,.... UL can be present in any of the houses.  Imight be way off in my understanding.  Please excuse my ignorance andcorrect me. HouseLocation of Spouse1 2 at a social event3through friends, younger sibling4school, home, influence of mother5college6job7nightclub, with the intention to date8at an occult convention9higher education, influence of father10job11through associates, older sibling12 at a religious convention  Sincerely,SupritiStartyour day with - make it your home page ~ om tat sat ~Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra \'Hare Rama Krishna\'(2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.(3) Practise charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today