IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
CL1V3

Yoga Retreat

Rate this topic

Visit ASHIYANA TROPICAL YOGA RETREAT CENTRE, GOA, INDIA in Goa, India... a place to relax, unwind and connect with your inner-peace. Yoga and other retreats, yoga holidays, drop-in classes, meditation, satsang, massage, arts and crafts, music, cafe with breakfast/lunch buffets.

Mainly a retreat centre, for groups and individuals who are looking for a peaceful place to explore and experience themselves through a variety of activities like yoga, satsang, meditation, massage, art, music.

Clive

what was the place like. i just came back from india and was there for four months. i went to goa with some finnish girls but unfortunately didn't know about the center. sounds pretty grooovy over there and also sounds like they do a good job of yoga and also just chilling out and soaking up the good satsang.

Guest guest

Hi Clive,

Not sure who you are......I am part of the Ashiyana team...... would love to know who is writing lovely things about us?

Chris