IndiaDivine.org

Please remove my negative energy

Rate this topic

gokulkr

Hello sir,

I recently got a message from a pujari of a kerala temple that my time is very bad and i am surrounded by negative energy (ie., particularly saturn effect). But that pujari is asking me a Rs 5000/- to perform puja to remove my negative energy surrounding me. Now i am not in such a good position to spend Rs 5000/- for the puja.

Can anyone help me in removing the negative energy surrounding me ? i am ready to give my details if someone willing to help me ?

Om Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha

• 4 weeks later...

Hello sir,

I recently got a message from a pujari of a kerala temple that my time is very bad and i am surrounded by negative energy (ie., particularly saturn effect). But that pujari is asking me a Rs 5000/- to perform puja to remove my negative energy surrounding me. Now i am not in such a good position to spend Rs 5000/- for the puja.

Can anyone help me in removing the negative energy surrounding me ? i am ready to give my details if someone willing to help me ?

Om Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha

All nonsense dont worry,everyone suffers at one time or the other and u cant fix it by spending 5000 rupees,rather donate it to poor and have good karma.God helps those who help the needy.