Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

14 mukhi rudraksh - Can it be worn for the first time on Saturday and Process

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

I have just bought and received from India today, a 14 mukhi (Lord

Hanuman) rudraksh from India strung in a red thread. However, I have

been informed that I should wear this rudraksh for the first time on

Monday (being Lord Shiva's day). However, today is Saturday (and I have

been told that Saturday is Lord Hanuman's day). Can I begin wearing

this rudraksh today instead of Monday as it is a Hanuman rudraksh ?

Also should I be taking it to a mandir and getting it blessed before I

wear it ? What else do I need to do from a process point of view before

wearing it (am I supposed to say any mantra, do pooja etc). Any help or

suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...