IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rishi_L

History Repeats Itself

Rate this topic

I once remember reading in some Indian book (I forgot the name of it though) that the events of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata as well as the descension of the ten avatars of Vishnu is re-enacted kalpa after kalpa. Whilst I truly believe that anything is possible, I find this idea extremely incredible. Does anyone believe this idea is true? :cool:

I once remember reading in some Indian book (I forgot the name of it though) that the events of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata as well as the descension of the ten avatars of Vishnu is re-enacted kalpa after kalpa. Whilst I truly believe that anything is possible, I find this idea extremely incredible. Does anyone believe this idea is true? :cool:

Yeeeees!.....why not.....but I believe this ain't that universe where that incident will occur in this time...got it?:rolleyes: ....neither did I....may be einstein was not as smart as people say he was....

But if such opputunity come in hand...my eyes will see the true bliss that is Lord Raam....Jay Jay Shri Raghu Rai...

Guest guest

Yeeeees!.....why not.....but I believe this ain't that universe where that incident will occur in this time...got it?:rolleyes: ....neither did I....may be einstein was not as smart as people say he was....

But if such opputunity come in hand...my eyes will see the true bliss that is Lord Raam....Jay Jay Shri Raghu Rai...

Ur not smart enough to judge einstein,u may be a Ram bakth but dont try to degrade a scientist that gave the world so much,what have u given so far?prolly nothing,so just keep ur mouth shut as far as matters u dont know..as lord ram to come and save our country first before u see the bliss

Guest guest

Why were Einstein and Newton not so smart? They believed in God, they did their work FOR God, to know God, and to understand His creation. So who are you to claim any moral or intellectual high ground?

As for whether events of Ramayana or Mahabharata will occur time after time, look around you, and see for yourself. Trends repeat themselves over and over again, as human consciousness tends to forget key lessons learned and have to be reminded repeatedly. We only are here for a blink of an eye, and then we are gone, so how can we observe the reenactment of the Mahabharata and Ramayana? They occur on a grand scale of time, setting and place, they are cosmic events, and we are merely bubbles in the wind, bursting and reforming over and over again. Our souls may even someday participate in these grand events, but our egoes won't remember them as we die and are reborn, unless we somehow realize our atma within our everyday consciousness and know God.

Ur not smart enough to judge einstein,u may be a Ram bakth but dont try to degrade a scientist that gave the world so much,what have u given so far?prolly nothing,so just keep ur mouth shut as far as matters u dont know..as lord ram to come and save our country first before u see the bliss

Sorry!...I didn't mean to say that....Einstein .... well he was a materialistic genius and I salute him for that.....doing something is better then doing nothing....and he did a lot....

You a hindu? I guess not...... many of einstein theories dismatches with that of the Veda...no hindu will ever disrespect such divine scriptures.....why only hindus? people all over the world even after getting seperated from it 80,000 years ago are drawn towards it.... Ved says this is Kali Kaal every one will be a lesser intelligent human.... einstein no exception....forget me I was born illiterate...I know nothig but Rahunathanandan Maryada Shree Puru Raam..Jay Jay Shri Raam....

You may have heard this...

TAMEO MAATACHA PITAA TAMEO

TAMEO VANDHUSCHA SAKHAa TAMEO

TAMEO VIDYA DRAVINANG TAMEO

TAMEO SARBANG MAMA DEO DEO

MEANING oh! lord you are my mother, you are my father, you are my freind, you are my knowledge, you are my possesion, you are my everything...you are my LORD.... now tell me einstein bhaktarbrinda why on earth do you think there something more then lord..or the one who are his ...

Many theories given by him were just stupidity .....many morons still trying their wits searching for a master who has answers........ but will never say that the answer is lord SHRI RAAM or Lord Krishna......and instead tell them to search endless materialistic things and to observe how it works just by seeing it work may think he is a GOD or something.....

Hinduism has only one main aim GOD REALIZATION....it teaches to get rid of maayaa not to get indulge in it...true since it is kali kaal and every civilization is kneeling down in shit...we can say that people like einstein are blessing to us making our daily life useful and easy........I cannot even think of calling einstein stupid on basics of materialistic sceince .... I was speaking more in spiritual sense....the true sense... forgive my lingo or bad jokes...pls!

JAY JAY SHRI RAAM

Why were Einstein and Newton not so smart? They believed in God, they did their work FOR God, to know God, and to understand His creation. So who are you to claim any moral or intellectual high ground?

As for whether events of Ramayana or Mahabharata will occur time after time, look around you, and see for yourself. Trends repeat themselves over and over again, as human consciousness tends to forget key lessons learned and have to be reminded repeatedly. We only are here for a blink of an eye, and then we are gone, so how can we observe the reenactment of the Mahabharata and Ramayana? They occur on a grand scale of time, setting and place, they are cosmic events, and we are merely bubbles in the wind, bursting and reforming over and over again. Our souls may even someday participate in these grand events, but our egoes won't remember them as we die and are reborn, unless we somehow realize our atma within our everyday consciousness and know God.

What high grounds....man one comment on einstein and this.....u people call ur self hindus?.....man! it was just a joke....and truely I never understood the line I wrote in the previous post.....

And as for realization of aatmaa...even that doesn't let u know god....a gyaani who has the bliss of brahma anand will also perish because in his quest for aatmaa gyaan he cross the tatwaa of "Ahankaar" meaning not jealousy but ones true self but he fails to cross "Prakriti" and "Mahaan" tatwas...only through selfless devotion to lord Raam -Krishna one can attain eternal bliss that is Lord Raam - Krishna....because lord shows his Kripa Shakti......Man! have some humor or rumour sense...see>< another bad joke made...

"KOH NAHIN JAANATA YEAH JAG MEIN KAPI SANKAT MOCHAN NAAM TIHAARO"

Jay Shri Raamachandra...