IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kripamoya

Who has love for Krishna?

Rate this topic

A see quite a few devotees these days making open propaganda that they have some feelings of "manjari-bhava".

These devotees are preaching and posting in a way as to convey the idea that they have love for Krishna in "manjari-bhava".

Myself, I have to confess that I really don't know for sure in what mood or rasa I am attracted to Krishna.

For me, it has always been a faith based upon the power of the shastra.

Srila Prabhupada's books have always been especially relishable and juicy to me.

Still, I don't know in which way I am being drawn to love Krishna.

I can say that I do not feel the kind of conjugal attraction to Krishna that many devotees are indicating they have.

Neither can I say that I have an attraction for Krishna in friendly rasa or the paternal rasa.

I just don't know.

I do know from shastra that the gopis are the topmost devotees and that the Gaudiya acharyas promote them and their love for Krishna as the topmost.

I understand that intellectually and I accept that.

I do not have a conjugal feeling for Krishna.

Is there anyone on this forum that can honestly say that they have conjugal feelings for Krishna?

Is there anyone on this forum that can honestly say that they have conjugal feelings for Krishna?

if they did, who would openly say it? the way most people, even devotees, are - they will just get chided - who would believe. :smash:

It would seem that to accept this eka-dasa bhava or even this "manjari-bhava" mood, one would have to genuinely feel some sort of conjugal attraction to Krishna.

I have to admit, I accept Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but I don't have a clue as to what mood of love I will eventually find for him.

Guest guest

No one love for krsna including the bragger Prabupada,all of those Krsna lovers including Iskonis are trying to love him to get the benefits,this isnt the unconditional love that is appreciated,they are either afraid or need his help.How can someone love someone without seeing him or meeting them in the first place?Just because so and so says Krsna will do this and that and immediately people call themselves lovers of Krsna doesnt mean they love him.

No one love for krsna including the bragger Prabupada,all of those Krsna lovers including Iskonis are trying to love him to get the benefits,this isnt the unconditional love that is appreciated,they are either afraid or need his help.How can someone love someone without seeing him or meeting them in the first place?Just because so and so says Krsna will do this and that and immediately people call themselves lovers of Krsna doesnt mean they love him.

Can you give us an example of Prabhupada "bragging"?

Or, are you making accusations from the platform of false ASSumptions?

What rasa is in my nature? I haven't got a clue and it all seems so far away. I would love to find myself in some nice liberated santa rasa position just so I could chant with a mind in equilibrium and then whatever, if anything, sprang up from there would be natural and real.

Guest guest

Can you give us an example of Prabhupada "bragging"?

Or, are you making accusations from the platform of false ASSumptions?

Oh False assumptions,so you make it sound like I know it all been there type.

As far Prabupada,his whole concept that he is a GURU of Krsna concious and Krsna is the only way itself is a product of huge ego,ignorane and arrogance.Yes he was always bragging and even made short stature of Bakthas like Ramadoss.