IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Romance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

Thanks to all who have written. I see that love is far more of a controversy in Hinduism than I previously would have ever believed. It is astonishing and dissapointing that there are Hindus out there who hate love, physical expression, and romance. A God that would create Maya, ensare us in Maya, and then say that Maya is evil is a sociopathic and hypcritical monster and is thereby not God in the first place. My God created Maya for the benefit of all souls to enjoy and learn and create with. My God is a god of love, passion, romance, and earthly delights. Will the true Vishnu please stand up?

Aum Shanti,

~Vayu

Guest guest

Namaste,

Thanks to all who have written. I see that love is far more of a controversy in Hinduism than I previously would have ever believed. It is astonishing and dissapointing that there are Hindus out there who hate love, physical expression, and romance. A God that would create Maya, ensare us in Maya, and then say that Maya is evil is a sociopathic and hypcritical monster and is thereby not God in the first place. My God created Maya for the benefit of all souls to enjoy and learn and create with. My God is a god of love, passion, romance, and earthly delights. Will the true Vishnu please stand up?

Aum Shanti,

~Vayu

this is my view also on God.. a loving God that will do anything for His children to have there wishes fullfilled so that they can or think they can enjoy.. not to torment us..

Guest guest

Beware that Hari , lord Krsna presents in every love making in the form of I am You and You are I. Until you realize that Lord is making love with your conjugal pair together in the form I-->You-->i, you can not understand why Lord Krsna has so many gopies. The gopies are nothing but the love making spirit of Lord Krsna with His jiva soul. You think that you are making love but Hari makes love with your jiva in presence of two bodies.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

Guest guest

this is my view also on God.. a loving God that will do anything for His children to have there wishes fullfilled so that they can or think they can enjoy.. not to torment us..

In the Gaudiya faith its not the bond in itself that is condemned, but the misuse of the opportunity. Krshna (Vishnu) guides from within so that the jivas will have their desires fulfilled. This guidance gives the knowledge that bonds devoid of bhava are incomplete and thus ulitmately uncapable of producing happiness. Bhava is found in relationships that place Divinity in the center. Or, as some like to put it, above our heads.

Guest guest

You think that you are making love but Hari makes love with your jiva in presence of two bodies.

great post!

Guest guest

Beware that Hari , lord Krsna presents in every love making in the form of I am You and You are I. Until you realize that Lord is making love with your conjugal pair together in the form I-->You-->i, you can not understand why Lord Krsna has so many gopies. The gopies are nothing but the love making spirit of Lord Krsna with His jiva soul. You think that you are making love but Hari makes love with your jiva in presence of two bodies.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

Yes, and i think that is the meaning of the Hare Krishna-Hare Rama mantra.

I don't have much more to add to the discussion about romance, except that I have a very lovely wife with exceptional qualities and her real name is Angel.

She is my Angel of mercy and has a heart of gold.

I don't care to talk about romance.

I have romance.:eek3: